47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: ** Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (J) ** / ** ??? ? ???????? **  (Read 12857 times)

Rep_Plus_^-^

• Uploader
  • 64-bit
** Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (J) ** / ** ??? ? ???????? **
« on: May 26, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Lucida Console"]REP_PLUS_^-^ AND GAME ARTS PROUDLY PRESENTS...
THE BEST 2D RPG EVER CREATED (only the best version on SEGA SATURN)...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color="RoyalBlue"][font="Verdana"]
** ??? ?????????? ** / ** Lunar 2 Eternal Blue **[/font]

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I QUICK INFO ABOUT LUNAR 2 ETERNAL BLUE COPIED FROM SEGAGAGADOMAIN.COM:
"I've only had time to play Lunar 2 Eternal Blue for an hour or so.  So I can't really give any comments on it apart from what I've seen so far.  The first thing that struck me was that Lunar 2 uses CRI ADX sound format like 80% of Dreamcast games do which gives Lunar 2 some beautiful sound.  One thing that did surprise me was that the game uses Cinipack for the FMV.  This led me to believe that all the FMV would be in a box with awful quality like practically every other if not all other games that use Cinipack.  To my surprise, Lunar 2 has some very nice quality FMV.  The intro alone shows this.  Some scenes don't have the slightest hint of blockyness that plaques Cinipack FMV."

II QUICK INFO ABOUT LUNAR 2 ETERNAL BLUE COMPLETE COPIED FROM WIKIPEDIA:
"Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete is a retitled version of Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (??? ???????? ,Runa Ts? Et?naru Bur??), a Japanese role-playing video game. It is the sequel to Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. Originally released in 1998 for the Sega Saturn console in Japan, it was ported to the PlayStation in 1999 and translated for the North American market in 2000 by the US publisher Working Designs. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete is a remake of Lunar: Eternal Blue, originally released for the Sega CD platform. This game is part of the Lunar series."

[FONT="Lucida Console"]CHARACTERS:[/FONT][/size]

Hiro
Hiro is an adventurous youth who is greatly influenced by his grandfather's love of archaeology. Legends of the Four Dragons, Dragonmasters, ancient battles, and the Goddess Althena fascinate him. He hopes that by unlocking the secrets of the past, he will be able to understand the future. Although he's not supposed to explore the ancient ruins near his home without his grandfather Gwyn, Hiro and Ruby frequently break this rule. Fortunately, he's pretty handy with a boomerang.

Lucia
Lucia is quite a mysterious young lady. She is haunted by nightmares about the future of Lunar. She also seems troubled by a terrible secret she cannot share. Despite her strong magic skills, she seems to be a lttle naive when it comes to dealing with other people. She has trouble containing her emotions and looks to Hiro for guidance and protection. She is only concerned with Althena, and begs Hiro to help her find the Goddess. Will her mission cause the ruination of this world?

Jean
Jean is a fan dancer in the Carnival and is highly valued for her talents. She is a tomboy with a big-sister complex, who can be a bit overbearing at times. She tends not to develop strong relationships with people. However, Jean is an extremely talented fighter. Those in the Carnival say she was trained to fight as a child. Unfortunately, her past is going to catch up with her, and it may not be a pretty sight!

Lemina
Lemina is the Junior Premier of the Magic Guild of Vane. Unlike her mother, Miria, she doesn't seem to understand the legacy of the great magicians that inhabited this ancient city, and doesn't seem to possess any of their noble qualities. Instead, she seems to be a very selfish and arrogant girl who's only concerned with money. Yet, at times, she does let people see a softer side. Despite her greedy demeanor, her magic skills are extremely powerful. Can Hiro afford to have her in his party!

Ronfar
Ronfar is rumored to have been a priest for the Goddess Althena. He possesses impressive healing powers. When he was unable to save his true love from an evil spell, he swore he would never use magic again. He now spends most of his time in bars winning people's money. He also tends to make decisions on a throw of the dice. His dice, like his charm, seem to be magic, because they never let him down. He's a womanizer who's always concerned about the fairer sex, and they're usually all too happy to return his affections!

Althena
Ever since the death of the last dragonmaster, Alex, the Goddess Althena has not been seen in the land, she is rumored to have locked herself inside the walls of the holy city of Pentagulia. Despite the world being at peace, Althena is not the same person that many have come to love and respect. In fact, the people are in a state of unrest, and the winds of change are blowing. Many are saying that the bonds of Althena are too oppressive, while others are wondering how Althena became an oppressor in the first place. What's happended to her!

Nall
This mysterious stranger is the leader of the Dragon Kids (also known as the Lostest Boys) of Taben's Peak. Because of his impressive fighting skill and strong leadership, he's earned the respect of his loyal followers. Granted, they're just orphaned children who don't know any better, but they need someone to look up to, even if it is this guy. Due to his recent raids on travelers, he's become a wanted outlaw. Fortunately, he's got a master plan, seek him out; he has many secrets that will no doubt aid Hiro in his quest.

Leo
This part-human, part-beast is a staunch supporter of the Goddess Althena. In fact, White Knight Leo is the leader of Althena's Guard, a group of elite soldiers sworn to protect and uphold the orders of the Goddess. Althena has granted Lord Leo the use of the Dragonship Destiny. The Destiny allows him to roam freely around the world of Lunar to keep its inhabitants safe. His skill as a swordsman is unmatched by any human. He is searching for a Destroyer that has come to Luna. Can Hiro help him find it?

[FONT="Verdana"]Front & Back cover:[/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"]Front cover:[/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"]Back cover:[/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"]Map of the area:[/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"]Sega Freak cards showing some of the characters used in the Lunar series:[/FONT]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]It was taken from SRP (Saturn Region Patcher) v2.1a:[/FONT]

CD 1:

Saturn TXT Export by SRP v2.1a using "Extended Export" option

Header Information Taken From a Saturn Image :
-------------------------------------------

CD Label : LUNAR2_ETERNAL_BLUE
Game Title : LUNAR2 ETERNAL BLUE                                                                                             
Manufacturer ID : SEGA TP T-279
Serial Number : T-27906G
Version : V1.002
Internal Date : 19980622
Device Information : CD-1/2
Area Code(s) : J
Peripheral Code(s) : J
Total Number of Tracks : Unknown
Total Number of Data Tracks : Unknown
Total Number of Audio Tracks : Unknown
Creation Date : 1998/06/22
Creation Time : 21:54:43:00
Modification Date : 1998/06/22
Modification Time : 21:54:43:00

Manually Added Information (Found Directly on the CD) :
-------------------------------------------------------
CD Made In : ??????????
Matrix Information : ??????????

Full Header :
-------------

================================
SEGA SEGASATURN SEGA TP T-279   
T-27906G  V1.00219980622CD-1/2 
J               J               
LUNAR2 ETERNAL BLUE             

CD 2:

Saturn TXT Export by SRP v2.1a using "Extended Export" option

Header Information Taken From a Saturn Image :
-------------------------------------------

CD Label : LUNAR2_ETERNAL_BLUE
Game Title : LUNAR2 ETERNAL BLUE                                                                                             
Manufacturer ID : SEGA TP T-279
Serial Number : T-27906G
Version : V1.002
Internal Date : 19980622
Device Information : CD-2/2
Area Code(s) : J
Peripheral Code(s) : J
Total Number of Tracks : Unknown
Total Number of Data Tracks : Unknown
Total Number of Audio Tracks : Unknown
Creation Date : 1998/06/22
Creation Time : 22:06:23:00
Modification Date : 1998/06/22
Modification Time : 22:06:23:00

Manually Added Information (Found Directly on the CD) :
-------------------------------------------------------
CD Made In : ??????????
Matrix Information : ??????????

Full Header :
-------------

SEGA SEGASATURN SEGA TP T-279   
T-27906G  V1.00219980622CD-2/2 
J               J               
LUNAR2 ETERNAL BLUE             

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]CUE FILES:[/FONT]

CD 1:

FILE "01-TrackNo01.iso" BINARY
  TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
      INDEX 01 00:00:00
      POSTGAP 00:02:00
FILE "02-AudioTrack 02.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    PREGAP 00:02:00

CD 2:

FILE "01-TrackNo01.iso" BINARY
  TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
      POSTGAP 00:02:00
FILE "02-AudioTrack 02.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    PREGAP 00:02:00

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]SOURCE OF IMAGES:[/FONT]

Trusted,
both cd(s) was certified by TEAM-SEGA,
so you know, that it must be 100% working release.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]TYPE OF ARCHIVES:[/FONT]

CD 1 = 7z

CD 2 = 7z

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]SIZE OF ARCHIVES:[/FONT]

CD 1 = 330 MB

CD 2 = 362 MB

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]METHOD OF COMPRESSION:[/FONT]

CD 1 = compression level about 60%
I compressed all files with 7-zip using best method of compression.
After operation i unpacked it from 001 file using 7-zip too, that
i'll be sure, that all files begin from 001 to 004 are perfect done.
And are.

CD 2 = compression level about 65%
Best method with 7-zip,
after compression i unpacked archive, it's excellent.
Files are from 001 to 004.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]TYPE OF IMAGES:[/FONT]

CD 1 = iso/wav/cue

CD 2 = iso/wav/cue

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]SIZE OF IMAGES (isos):[/FONT]

CD 1 = 543 MB

CD 2 = 547 MB

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]MAKER:[/FONT]

GAME ARTS

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]ID:[/FONT]

T-27906G

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]GENRE:[/FONT]

RPG

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]SCRIPTS FROM ENGLISH VERSION AVALIABLE ON:[/FONT]
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197807/52436

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]VOICE TRANSCRIPT FROM ENGLISH VERSION AVALIABLE ON:[/FONT]
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197807/48753

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]SONG LYRICS FROM ENGLISH VERSION AVALIABLE ON:[/FONT]
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197807/10186

Code: [Select]
[b][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]LINKS:[/FONT][/COLOR][/b]

RE-UPLOAD OF 1ST CD- IN 100% PROPER:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4zmmddhyyjo
http://www.mediafire.com/?wjwojijazyy
http://www.mediafire.com/?3i0k2tnoydm
http://www.mediafire.com/?nnzwyz4nz2t

[b]THIS ARCHIVE DOESN'T WANT TO UNPACK...CD 1:[/b]

http://www.mediafire.com/?3mjnjjyzgnq
http://www.mediafire.com/?inunmnfuzjy
http://www.mediafire.com/?m2yxzztoond
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymtg4dokqiu

[b]CD 2:[/b]

http://www.mediafire.com/?24m3rionoma
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyewy2owjzl
http://www.mediafire.com/?imqi2ymwm0e
http://www.mediafire.com/?amz5nz4nywn

[b][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]PASS:[/FONT][/COLOR][/b]

[b]CD 1:[/b]

Rep_Plus_^-^

[b]CD 2:[/b]

Rep_Plus_^-^

Code: [Select]
[right][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][b]
ALL FREE PROGS in *.zip, which are useful for Sega Saturn type of images,
for example Sega Cue Maker, SRP, and many others you can download from:[/b][/FONT]
[b][url]http://www.mediafire.com/?oh0avyn0z1v[/url][/b]
or([b]mirror[/b]):
[b][url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1UU9DR8[/url][/b][/right]

We (I- uploaded and Game Arts- created) have worked very, very, but VERY hard to bring you Lunar 2 Eternal Blue on Sega Saturn System.
Please, if you would be kind enough, use this thread just to say thanks and comment on the game itself.

[color="RoyalBlue"][font="Verdana"]** Rep_Plus_^-^ **[/font][/color]
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 01:41:37 AM by Rep_Plus_^-^ »
Problems with Saturn type of images?
Feel free to ask me about it, or go
here(1st) and here(2nd)

My uploads(1st) and Sega Saturn Download Index(2nd)

Click on her to view...

miketrix042

• Uploader
  • 128-bit
  • fat can dodge
Re: ** Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (J) ** / ** ??? ? ???????? **
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 08:41:12 PM »
so all the good games on this console are in japaness, good work, all were added to index up to this point

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »
Segahub hates fonts. ;D
Freedom headquarters!

Rep_Plus_^-^

• Uploader
  • 64-bit
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »
Hmmm, guys from snesorama banned me, becasue they hate Saturn, and their forum is almost only for ps 1 or ps 2 fanboys, so i'll edit it and upgrade to norms of segahub forum :).
here(1st) and here(2nd)

Click on her to view...

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 10:06:18 PM »
Nah don't worry about it I was just being daft. :P
Freedom headquarters!

Rep_Plus_^-^

• Uploader
  • 64-bit
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 12:47:03 AM »
But if you want anytime to change it, feel free to ask me 8).

p.s. My current quest- adding screenshots, that anyone'll finally see how actually are looking the best saturn titles. And, becasue of it, i'll be maybe uploading less games than usual :),but i'm sure, that no one will miss it anyway ;D.
here(1st) and here(2nd)

Click on her to view...

ichibo

• 8-Bit
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 12:50:47 AM »
Password for Disc 1 isn't working.  Tried redownloading it and it still won't go.  Works on Disc2 though.  Tried it with spaces before and after the pass as well.

Edit:  Also thanks for the upload.  Lunar 1 (J) works like a charm.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:25:53 AM by ichibo »

Rep_Plus_^-^

• Uploader
  • 64-bit
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 01:47:47 AM »
Please check my re-upload!!
here(1st) and here(2nd)

Click on her to view...

flyingkid

• 8-Bit
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 12:15:31 PM »
I have downloaded your new uploaded,but the password doesn't work,
but the same password work for CD2.
I am just copy & paste your pw,therefore there won't be any typical mistake.
Rep_Plus_^-^
The above is the password,right?

Thanks for your sharing :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:19:35 PM by flyingkid »

Rep_Plus_^-^

• Uploader
  • 64-bit
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 02:20:13 PM »
Everyone who want to get this game, please go to the adress below:
http://segahub.org/index.php?topic=4740.0
here(1st) and here(2nd)

Click on her to view...