47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11331 Members - Latest Member: Cipango

Author Topic: "Cyber cheats married... to each other"  (Read 2239 times)

willplayer

• 128-bit
"Cyber cheats married... to each other"
« on: September 19, 2007, 09:01:12 PM »
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=66504&in_page_id=34

A married couple are divorcing after they chatted each other up on the Internet using fake names.

Sana Klaric and husband Adnan poured their hearts out to each other over their marriage troubles.

Using the names 'Sweetie' and 'Prince of Joy' in a online chatroom, the pair thought they had found a soulmate with whom to spend the rest of their lives.

It should have turned out like a real-life version of the 1979 Rupert Holmes song, Escape, where a couple meet through advert by someone 'who likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain'.

But, unlike in the song, there was no happy ending after they turned up for a date and realised their mistake. Now the pair, from Zenica, Central Bosnia, are divorcing after accusing each other of being unfaithful.

Sana, 27, said: 'I was suddenly in love. It was amazing, we seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriages. How right that turned out to be.'

But when it dawned on her what had happened, she said: 'I felt so betrayed.'

Adnan, 32, said: 'I still find it hard to believe that Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years.'

Xiaopang

• 32-bit
Re: "Cyber cheats married... to each other"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 09:32:36 PM »
lol how sad is this
Be a noob! Don't read the FAQ!!!

i'm outta here...

xsonicx

• 128-bit
  • XBL: XsonicX08
Re: "Cyber cheats married... to each other"
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 10:21:47 PM »