47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11330 Members - Latest Member: chaosdu55

Author Topic: The Nintendo Switch  (Read 12760 times)

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
Re: The Nintendo Switch
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 05:32:26 AM »
hahahaha at nintendo fanboys. i went on reddit back in january to talk about what i liked and didn't like about the switch and they weren't having it!1111 zelda is very good once you start to become powerful, ive almost finished it on wii u. id love to buy the switch but i would need the pro controller and fuck 370 bucks is too much considering i will probably never play it portable. eventually ill have to buy one though

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 07:48:30 AM »
I personally feel like the pro controller is more of an optional accessory than people make it out to be. The included controller dock for the joycons isn't the most comfortable controller but you can also play with one joycon in each hand and just spread out, which feels extremely nice to me.
I tend to play it more in handheld mode with netflix on the tv. Multitasking I guess, or maybe just ADD. :D
And yeah, the switch subreddit is ridiculous. Herd mentality.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2017, 09:33:48 AM »
but bruh you dont even have a real d pad on them shits! and the buttons are tiny!1111 granted ive never held a joy con or switch pro controller but once i got the wii u pro controller i never touched the gamepad again. you needs a d pad for dat sonic brehhh11!!!1111 holding two joy cons separate does sound comfortable as fuck though

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2017, 12:46:34 AM »
Yeah not having a traditional d pad is lame but the buttons work all right once you get used to them.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2017, 09:13:22 AM »
callmesir was your switch 299 plus tax? every online retailer like amazon or walmart are all selling the switch for like 340 or more plus
tax. it might be cheaper to buy it in a store? this new mario game is making it hard not to own one now FUCK!

https://www.youtube.com/v/KoHD2vmb5Po
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 09:18:33 AM by spshortman »

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2017, 08:11:43 PM »
Yeah mine was $299, I guess that price must be online only (I assumed that was a bundle price till I looked on walmart.com, very odd). I've only seen splatoon bundles in the store, and even then they seem to sell out quick.
I am pretty pumped for odyssey, it looks awesome!

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2022, 06:48:46 AM »
this message isnt about the switch but rather the wii. my launch wii with 10 hundred thousand hours of use was having video out problems. turns out 6 capacitors in my wii went bad. i twisted those 6 bad caps off and soldered some new ones in. since i had my entire wii taken apart i also bought a new shell from aliexpress:

this launch wii is now working like new and it looks kewl!

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2022, 07:51:08 PM »
Damn, that is a cool housing! It’s getting difficult to find housings for old consoles these days, even on aliexpress. Been trying to find a specific PSP camo that used to be fairly popular and had no luck.

Also got an Odin pro, awesome emulation device.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2022, 03:44:45 AM »
Damn, that is a cool housing! It’s getting difficult to find housings for old consoles these days, even on aliexpress. Been trying to find a specific PSP camo that used to be fairly popular and had no luck.

Also got an Odin pro, awesome emulation device.

why thank you.....