47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11330 Members - Latest Member: chaosdu55

Author Topic: what are you buying fall 2016 in videogames bruhz?  (Read 14698 times)

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
what are you buying fall 2016 in videogames bruhz?
« on: October 08, 2016, 05:40:42 AM »
sup bruhs, im making this thread because this message board needs some action. what the fuck are you guys buying till the end of this year in terms of electronic videogames?

im gonna get at least one multiplayer jam this season for ps4, probably battlefield 1 or titanfart 2. i had fun playing both betas last month. also im without question buying the last guardian in december. shadow of the colossus is one of the greatest games ever so the follow up cant be missed.

lastly im almost positive im going to get the ps4 pro and sell my launch ps4 on ebay so i can upgrade that shit! i dont have a 4k tv but all the games from here on out will be better on the pro and in a couple years when i go 4k hdr ill already have something to take decent advantage of it. ps4s are still holding there value good on ebay too so the upgrade should only cost me 150 bucks.

also this is the first shopping season i dont think im gonna sink any money into classic gaming shit, i kinda own everything i want right now. i have an atari jaguar i havent turned on in 15 years that could use a composite cable and a power adapter, but sinking money into one of the shittiest consoles ever is a turd flavored pill in your mouth! well see........

what you guys buying till the end of the year? nintendo should be on fire come march but i specifically mean the next few months. any bruhs hoping on the ps4 pro train? do any of you guys even fuck with current gen shit? talk to me bruhs

https:///www.youtube.com/v/fL2zzgW6YOo

p.s. i just hit up my local burger king for dat double whopper time cause i was fucking hungry and the girl getting all the food together had an ass so fat it looked fucking fake bruhz! im gonna take a picture of that shit and share it with you bruhs after i spank that shit next time!111

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 06:02:31 AM by spshortman »

EKXODUS

• 32-bit
  • 30 hits and the room melts
Re: what are you buying fall 2016 in videogames bruhz?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 06:52:06 AM »
was thinking of checking out mafia 3 but not sure yet
maybe final fantasy 15
but definitely the new berserk game.

that last guardian looks dope. i loved shadow of the colossus.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 06:58:42 AM »
i had no idea there was a new sword of berserk game coming out. remember that guys name is ballsack or something? hella lulz bruh. might have to check that out

are you on ps4 ekxodus? if so what you think of the pro?

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 12:43:14 AM »
last guardian, thats probably all for this year. the new berserk game looks kind of bland to me, i wish they would make an open world/rpg-ish berserk game.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 01:01:58 AM »
do you already have the ps4 callmesir? if not buy the fucking pro dude! 100 bucks more and you get a 1tb hdd and its waaayy more powerful. there's like 8 confirmed native 4k games already, even without a 4k set you get super sampling which makes everything looks suuuuuper clean. the ultimate skyrim is native 4k and which is baller. most all the games will be 1440p with the hardware checkerboard upscaling and hdr which will look waaaay better on your next tv then regular ps4. i have some friends who want to buy the regular ps4 instead to save the 100 bucks and thats fucking retarded!

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 01:30:47 AM »
I don't even have a ps4 yet, the only games i'm interested in are last guardian and uncharted 4. not getting a pro,if i want the best in graphics i use my pc. i'll most likely buy the cheapest used console i can find, hopefully under $200. I'm not really into this console generation. I have a new xb1 slim that a friend gave me, that i've only played about 4 times. On my pc i usually just run mods on older games.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 02:43:08 AM »
the cat bird dog thing has 12 extra feathers in the pro version dude. might want to consider it!

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 01:51:33 PM »
I think there is a new disgaea out since the PS4 release and a valkyria chronicles remaster. Not really sure what else I would play on it.
Freedom headquarters!

EKXODUS

• 32-bit
  • 30 hits and the room melts
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 06:49:46 PM »
i had no idea there was a new sword of berserk game coming out. remember that guys name is ballsack or something? hella lulz bruh. might have to check that out

are you on ps4 ekxodus? if so what you think of the pro?

gotta hand it to sony. usually at this stage in a consoles life theyll release a downgraded version but the pro is a somewhat new concept, no? ill end up getting one thats for sure.

and lol, ballsack, the guys name is gattsu, or guts. the new one is like the old ones just hack and slash. the new one is dynasty warriors, basically. im a big fan of berserk so i have to get it. i have the one for ps2 that was patched with english subtitles, if you ever want it let me know and ill upload it.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 09:03:17 PM »
gotta hand it to sony. usually at this stage in a consoles life theyll release a downgraded version but the pro is a somewhat new concept, no? ill end up getting one thats for sure.

and lol, ballsack, the guys name is gattsu, or guts. the new one is like the old ones just hack and slash. the new one is dynasty warriors, basically. im a big fan of berserk so i have to get it. i have the one for ps2 that was patched with english subtitles, if you ever want it let me know and ill upload it.

i dont mean that smooth motherfucker guts, i mean this guy:

his name is baron balzac mad fucking lulz bruh!111

I think there is a new disgaea out since the PS4 release and a valkyria chronicles remaster. Not really sure what else I would play on it.
if you dont already have the ps4 get the pro elite evil! the cool thing about the pro is all your friends with existing ps4s can still play all there games with you cause its the same system! you just getting better visuals. if your into jrpgs i think theres a bunch coming out or on the horizon.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 10:20:47 PM by spshortman »

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 05:30:51 AM »
cat bird dog beast is gonna be extra sexy bruhs

p.s. titanfall 2 is 1440p and looks sooo sharp even on 1080p

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
  • Is it getting dark in here, or is it just me?
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 07:35:38 PM »
Just got a 360 by the curbside for free with a broken disc drive. Bought an XK3Y and installed it and got a 3TB hard drive. Early Christmas present for myself :D.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2016, 10:12:58 PM »
a free 360 is a pretty awesome score dude. 3tb you should be able to fit the entire 360 library on that thing dude!

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 04:07:04 AM »
So I got a ps4 and the last guardian. I want to like this game so much more than I do. Honestly I don't think most of the criticisms are from the camera or Trico not obeying so much as the poor level design. If your camera doesn't work well in tight spaces, why have tight spaces? A lot of the areas are designed assuming you're going to think the same way as the designer and it doesn't work as well as it could. The solution I'm trying for is usually not what I'm supposed to do, even though mine would have worked if the game had let me. Because of this I'm forced to pull up a guide on my phone occasionally which I really hate doing.

This game just isn't on the level of Shadow or Ico. I wonder if Sony messed it up by trying to turn it into a system seller, or if team Ico just wasn't feeling it anymore after all the years. That said, it's still a really great game, but I am indeed disappointed since Shadow is probably my favorite game of all time.

edit
Just want to add that I finished the game and am on my second playthrough. Although it's not perfect it still my favorite game since Shadow of the colossus and in my top 10.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:06:39 AM by Call_me_sir »

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2017, 11:05:45 AM »
congrats on the ps4 and last guardian dude! i got the game for xmas and so far its fucking beautiful dude. im still early (been very busy drinking) but holy fuck this game has insane art brehs. when you go outside and you get all the blades of grass and butterflies and tricos feathers flapping in the wind it no longer looks like a videogame it looks like a sexy fucking dream!!11111

your review is confusing callmesir. your favorite game since shadow plus top 10 ever deserves no negative criticism dude! ignore all these internet critic phaggots and get high on the experience dude! this ueda guy games are never polished, shadow on ps2 runs at like 15fps most of the time but thats not the point! this guy always kicks you in your nutsack with the feels dude. im gonna go balls deep during this next week, im looking forward to it. ill write a review in the review thread once i beat it.

p.s. i wouldnt mind another remaster of ico and shadow, this time 4k on dat pro!!11111

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »
It's somewhat difficult to describe without spoilers. After completing the game I can say that my absolute least favorite thing about it is the auto grab.
In SotC you had to hold R1 to keep grabbing, and that was fine with me. But in tLG there's a certain area on a bridge with some stuff going on (I don't know how far you are and don't want to spoil it for anybody)
but basically you have to get past Trico by climbing over him. With the auto grab a lot of times you jump up and the boy will grab right where he was before you jumped. Sometimes the camera moves on it's own as well, which messes up jumps, so the combination of these two issues REALLY took me out of the moment. There were several times where I wanted to throw my controller, honestly, and I never do that.

It's simultaneously one of my favorite and least favorite games, because the story, art and music are just phenomenal and I want to be completely immersed in the game, yet I'm constantly being pulled out of the experience wrestling with the controls. I know some people had issues with SotC, but I never did (or I just got used to them). Since there wasn't an auto-grab in that game you could just run over the creatures when you needed to, and I really wish it was the same in tLG.

I also really want shadow and ico on ps4, it would be great to have the Ueda trilogy on one console!

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2017, 09:38:31 PM »
ill keep playing, its awesome this shit actually came out after all these years dude. how do you like the ps4 callmesir? its pretty kewl eh?

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 02:24:25 AM »
Yeah it's a decent system. It's way better than the xbone, but I miss the ps3 interface to be honest. I played through uncharted 4 now too and I'm not sure what other games I want.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 02:55:51 AM »
if you like to shoot shit titanfall 2 has a very creative campaign. its getting a lot of half life 2 comparisons which is accurate. theres a ton of fun creative platforming and puzzles in it. its pretty thrilling all the way to the end and theres a lot of variation in the missions level to level, not just a mindless cod campaign where your shooting shit endlessly with dude bro military talk in the background. if you have ps plus its has very fun multi too. you could probably beat it in a couple nights from dat redbox if your not in the mood to spend cash.

horizon zero dawn looks pretty sweet too and thats less then two months away. im going to check that one out, probably redbox first then a purchase if its sweet.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2017, 07:10:35 AM »
what are you guys buying this season? nothing new looks that good to me, maybe ass creed origins but even that isn't getting me pumped. if i had a switch i would get mario but im still not sure im ready to pull the trigger on another 300 dollar console. last year i bought a bunch of dreamcast shit, i think im gonna do the same this fall.

what are you guys buying fall 2017 in videogames????? what looks good to you?!?!