47803 Posts in 5482 Topics - by 11225 Members - Latest Member: kjsyhdu

Author Topic: Is this place dead or what?  (Read 21427 times)

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
Re: Is this place dead or what?
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2020, 12:26:44 AM »
glad your digging the fenrir callmesir! SEGA FOOO LYFE!!111

Edit- i currently have 2 saturns, a model 1 with the fenrir and a model 2 sanyo drive saturn thats stock. the price of saturns is starting to rise quickly on ebay so this year im going to buy another model 1 and model 2 before these things are like 200 bucks a pop! sega saturn is one of my favorite consoles ever!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:55:07 AM by spshortman »

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2021, 11:02:14 PM »
I got myself a satiator but all my saturns are going wonky lol. Satiator seems pretty good just need to find a working Saturn. Bought one on ebay 100% tested and working, Video CD slot was bent and didn't work and the guy told me that it was still 100% tested and working the video CD slot didn't count and threatened to come to my place of work (postal address) and beat me up.
Freedom headquarters!

Call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2021, 07:13:49 AM »
I now haz 2 Fenrir modded Saturns, my OG and a sweet white Japanese model 2. Finally have a working card slot. Need to battery mod it or fram mod it... but i don't want to do that so rechargeable battery it is.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2021, 07:46:58 PM »
I now haz 2 Fenrir modded Saturns, my OG and a sweet white Japanese model 2. Finally have a working card slot. Need to battery mod it or fram mod it... but i don't want to do that so rechargeable battery it is.

yeah i bought the 21 pin fenrir back in may or june. my 20 pin saturn with the fenrir i think needs some new capacitors soon. i now own..............4 sega saturn consoles, 2 working disc drive consoles and two fenrirs. all my saturns are black usa consoles so you are making me a little jealous with your japanese white console callmesir.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 07:57:25 PM by spshortman »

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2021, 08:58:30 PM »

yeah i bought the 21 pin fenrir back in may or june. my 20 pin saturn with the fenrir i think needs some new capacitors soon. i now own..............4 sega saturn consoles, 2 working disc drive consoles and two fenrirs. all my saturns are black usa consoles so you are making me a little jealous with your japanese white console callmesir.

i dont know if i posted this yet but this https://bit-district.com/console/sega-saturn/fenrir-sd-card-mount.html is a must for the fenrir imo. some of the other mounts make you remove other stuff in the saturn but this one fits without having to do anything else. these are 3d printed so i had to shave a little plastic off the mount with a razor blade to get my fenrir to fit perfect but this is the best mount on the market imo.

Call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2021, 10:09:07 PM »
Looks like a nice mount, too bad its not a 3d file so i can just print it myself. Maybe theres one out there, will have to take a look. I always wanted a JP white model too, and they’re super cheap compared to the US versions. I paid under $100 for mine. The only downside with a Fenrir is if the internal battery gives out you have to navigate the Japanese text to get in, but even so unless you want to find the English language option its just skipping past the time/date set up.
I also picked up a matching white wireless controller.