47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: FS: Genesis Model 1 w/ 32x & Megadrive w/ Widen Cart Slot  (Read 2992 times)

atreyu187

• 8-Bit
  • Fix Bad Rips One at a Time
    • ReviveDC Blog
FS: Genesis Model 1 w/ 32x & Megadrive w/ Widen Cart Slot
« on: October 20, 2012, 08:51:08 AM »
So I have a model 1 Genesis with official  PSU with a 32X and all needed hookups to play like 32x to Genesis cable, PSU and A/V cords. Only thing needed is a controller $50 plus shipping obo Tested and confirmed working

I also have a model 1 Megadrive with a widened cart slot to allow USA/PAL region games to be played. Again all official A/V (A/V cables NiB) & PSU cords. This even has a sweet blue LED for the power indicator. Great for regional lockout imports like Thunder Force IV and Golden Axe III while still retaining the ability to play USA titles. $30 AC adapter shown has since been replaced with official Sega brand PSU instead of the other but you can have it as well for a freebie as it works on SNES, Genesis, and NES systems. Again no controller comes with this or either system.

Both work great with Everdrive flash cart and all products are official Sega branded products no third party knock offs. Here is my ebay profile and PM for any questions.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bargin_basement_games&ftab=AllFeedback

Will take Shenmue II in trade or other Dreamcast only items in trade.