47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: D2 [NTSC-U] [7 CDS] [SPLIT VERSION] [REPACKED (FIXED SLOW LOADING] [DCHQ] [CDI]  (Read 40839 times)

elmejor59

• 8-Bit
 i cant watch the opening video

elmejor59

• 8-Bit
I just read the description. no problem and thanks again for dchq

lucasmilu

• Uploader
  • 16-bit
  • DCHQ
Thanks for the upload. I got D2 working. I just have one issue though, the sound seems to skip and video slowdown quite a bit in the first cutscene of the game. I've burnt the disc twice because I thought that maybe I made a bad burn but the second disc sound skips at the same EXACT points so this tells me that there is something wrong with the first disc. I've burnt them according to the guidelines with DiscJuggler (Mode 2, 2336, CD-XA, Post-Gap ticked). I've tried my original copy of Shenmue where it can be a cutscene intensive game to see if its an issue with my DC laser lens but that plays perfectly fine, without issue so is there any way of fixing this issue? I've wasted 5 CD-Rs now (only 2 CD-Rs worked) so I don't want to waste any more. I've extracted the discs using 7Zip. I know there is a sticky that recommends using WinRAR but from what I understood, use WinRAR if you're getting errors extracting the rars but I haven't got any errors with 7Zip. Thanks.

when you extract the file, check it with rapidcrc.If don't have no problem, try to use another cd recorder or another cd brand.
You can try to use daemon tool and load(create) the image with D2 cdi file, try to copy and burn it.
When I made the image, I checked all files and nothing was corrupted.I finished all cds.
About slowdown, the first time I made D2, I used GD files order and this was not good, the original order maybe works fine in GD but don't in cd-r, when I customized the order, I lose many cds trying to make the best possible.
In cutscene the reader works very, because all songs is compressed in a AFS file, it have to move between scene files and AFS file. there is nothing I can do.
You have sure you downloaded the repacked version?
Somebody is having the same problem?

david.lvov

• 8-Bit
I can confirm that this works on a PAL dreamcast, too bad I already found 1 bug. When you go to the tiny wooden house near the blockhut, you can find a photograph, but when you look at it, the animation keeps playing over and over. It's not such a big deal, you can just reset the console, and load a game and restart.  :)

lucasmilu

• Uploader
  • 16-bit
  • DCHQ
I can confirm that this works on a PAL dreamcast, too bad I already found 1 bug. When you go to the tiny wooden house near the blockhut, you can find a photograph, but when you look at it, the animation keeps playing over and over. It's not such a big deal, you can just reset the console, and load a game and restart.  :)

which disk this is happening?

elsordo

• 8-Bit
Amazing graphics and unique gameplay, thank you so much!

Duhlevon

• 8-Bit
hey does anyone have the text file/guide that tells you when you gotta switch the discs. I know for Disc 1A to Disc 1B its after the first boss fight inside the plane, but what bout Disc 2A and Disc 2B and Disc 3A, 3B, and 3C?