47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: More ebay stuff I'm selling  (Read 18195 times)

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
Re: More ebay stuff I'm selling
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 09:53:09 AM »
You can send most of that stuff media mail, all the video games and the 360 at least, I shipped a 360 for like $4 using media mail. Or, charge $15 for priority and send it media mail anyway. :D

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »
lol. well I could see charging 15 for the 360 and shipping media, but not charging for flat rate and shipping it media, thats a week of difference. I just do flat rate shipping cause its the quickest way to do it.

xdanxx

• Donator
  • 64-bit
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 03:47:50 AM »
you do that then you deserve to get negative feedback.
"I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control."  Obama Feb. 23, 2009.
Yearly Budget Deficit Tops $1 Trillion Dollars- A First  Jul. 2009
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090713/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy_deficit

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2009, 09:13:38 AM »
I got negative feedback from a guy who never paid. Contacted ebay, they didn't do a shit and wouldn't change it, yet I couldn't leave negative feedback for that asshole because sellers can't. So who cares about negative feedback, it's going to happen either way eventually.

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 08:54:09 PM »
Yeah I don't get why sellers can't leave -ve feedback it is retarded.
Freedom headquarters!

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 06:02:19 AM »
I got negative feedback from a guy who never paid. Contacted ebay, they didn't do a shit and wouldn't change it, yet I couldn't leave negative feedback for that asshole because sellers can't. So who cares about negative feedback, it's going to happen either way eventually.
Im kind of worried about that, the guy who bought my ECW DVDs has yet to pay and its been almost a week, Ill request my money tonight but if he doesnt pay by monday Ill just relist it.

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 04:57:13 AM »
wrestling is gay. true story. ill take the game gear for 10$ if it doesn't sell
still want the gamegear?

ultrapyro222

• Donator
  • 32-bit
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 07:02:34 AM »
E-C- dub, E-C-DUB

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 10:21:28 AM »
the guy that bought that shit never paid so if you want it let me know and Ill relist it.

xdanxx

• Donator
  • 64-bit
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 05:18:05 AM »
im intersted, pmd
"I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control."  Obama Feb. 23, 2009.

xdanxx

• Donator
  • 64-bit
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 05:22:51 AM »
Yeah I don't get why sellers can't leave -ve feedback it is retarded.

its not retarded, before it was a sellers market, now its a buyers market- the way it should be.

Before if you got shitty ass service, shitty ass product, you couldnt leave negative feedback to tell the rest of ebay to avoid doing business with the person because then you would get negative feedback in return. When someone with only a couple ratings gets a bad feedback it screws them over whereas it probably wont hurt the seller one bit.

Theres def. been times before when I had shitty service and shitty product, but it wasn't worth it to tell the rest of the world through feedback since I knew the guy would retaliate and it would affect my ratings personally.

I for one am not glad I can call sellers out without fear of retribution, but then again all I do on ebay is buy, im sure if I was a seller id take a different tone on the situation. Ebay is crap now anyways, and has been going down hill ever since.

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 08:01:07 AM »
I for one am not glad I can call sellers out without fear of retribution, but then again all I do on ebay is buy, im sure if I was a seller id take a different tone on the situation. Ebay is crap now anyways, and has been going down hill ever since.
ebay is going to keep going downhill. If they want to make it so sellers can't leave negative feedback, fine, but if they're going to do that they need to fucking step up and take care of problems instead of ignoring them.
1 Guy won't pay
2 guy threatens to leave negative feedback if buyer files unpaid item strike
3 strike is filed, buyer leaves misleading feedback stating that item paid for never came
4 seller contacts ebay
5 ebay says no rules were broken so no action will be taken, negative feedback not removed
6 all small time sellers eventually say fuck ebay

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 10:38:20 AM »
yeah but then all the other auction places from what I understand are worse. they use payment services like paypal, but those ones dont have all the security features of paypal.
the only problem I have with ebay myself so far is, for the amount of sales I have made, I owe 17 dollars to them. thats rediculous, its over 15 percent of the money Ive made in sales so far.

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »
yeah but then all the other auction places from what I understand are worse.
Your probably right, but I made way more on craigslist last week than I would have made on ebay. I listed my modded wii on ebay and craigslist at the same time, sold on ebay for $220, then the lady who bought it backed out. Same day I got an email from my craigslist listing with a $300 offer, sold it the next day. Quick, dirty and profitable considering I only paid around $170 for it.
And don't forget about the paypal fees on top of the ebay final value fees, and the listing fees you have to pay whether your shit sells or not.

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 12:22:16 AM »
yeah, very true.  my shit dont seem to be selling at all on craplist though. my 360 was about all.  I got my 38 inch hdtv on there right now for 300 dollars which is a deal.(even though I only paid 225) it should easily sell for 500. but Ive had three seperate times where the person said they wanted it and would come over, but then they never showed.