47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: Anybody play any good new games lately?  (Read 46024 times)

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
Re: Anybody play any good new games lately?
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2010, 08:47:29 PM »
I'm playing the avoid-revising-for-your-finals-and-then-realise-your-exam-is-in-36-hours-time-and-you-haven't-done-anything-and-don't-even-know-what-its-on-or-what-the-structure-is game.
Freedom headquarters!

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2010, 09:21:24 PM »
I've played that game many a time.

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #122 on: May 22, 2010, 04:58:03 AM »
Red dead redemption is way fun. I just ordered 3d dot game heroes too, that looks awesome. If you haven't heard of it and enjoy classic zelda games or any retro rpg's, do yourself a favor and look it up!
Or just watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLloBRdjPRs

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2010, 08:23:51 AM »
I need a new Elder Scrolls game! Oblivion is still my favorite current gen game, and I still play that more than any of my newer games, although I'm just aimlessly wandering around at this point.
I'm looking at risen, but I don't really like purchasing 360 games because I don't trust the console.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kri4wsBImfU

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »
That was hard-hitting stuff.
Freedom headquarters!

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2010, 03:24:30 AM »

i_got_you60

• 64-bit
« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2010, 07:03:03 AM »
Risen is on the PC as well.its a decent game better than oblivion for me anyways...i never liked that game.as for new games i just finished the new prince of persia game.its nothing spectacular

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2010, 10:44:34 AM »
i just finished the new prince of persia game.its nothing spectacular
I really enjoyed the 2008 game, I was hoping the new one was going to be the sequel. That ending gave me every indication one would be out soon.

AmberButane

• 16-bit
  • Amber Butane Corps
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2010, 08:34:11 PM »
It's not too terribley exciting, but I've rather been enyoying Excite Bike World Rally.  It's just a WiiWare game, but if you spent countless hours playing the NES game in the 80's.... then you'd love it.  Plus Online play is fun!
THE SEEDS OF CRIME BEAR BITTER FRUIT, YOU OLD HAG!!!!!!

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2010, 12:06:16 PM »
Anyone who has a wii on here send me your wii number thing and Ill send you mine.
I am pretty much done with my disease of endlessly downloading wii games so hopefully I will be able to play a lot more now. Although I know there are a handful of games coming out this fall and winter I must get. Mainly Goldeneye. I wish the wii could do 1080. I personally never gave oblivion much of a chance, it was OK to me but I just cant get into that dorks and orcs style of game. Fallout 3 was great because it had elements from Oblivion without all the stupid green midgets with pointy ears type of crap. Plus guns.
I am waiting on Sonic 4 to come out, There hasn't been a good sonic game since Adventure 1 other than the all star racing game. But I think this one will be good since it is a 2d game that is supposed to be a sequel to 3 and knuckles. No swords, No stupid useless friends, hopefully no more of the godawful music they stick in the sonic games these days.
I also want to play LBP2, and pre-ordered it on Amazon yesterday. My first pre-order since Mario Kart Double Dash and Soul Calibur 2 on gamecube if I remember right. Outside of that I want to play Naughty Bear. Anyone here played that yet?