47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11331 Members - Latest Member: Cipango

Author Topic: ExoBoot 1.31 Selfboot Toolkit For WinXP Users!  (Read 11086 times)

Raider420

• 8-Bit
ExoBoot 1.31 Selfboot Toolkit For WinXP Users!
« on: August 19, 2008, 10:36:44 PM »
Aiight I've been leeching like a fiend here! I got a lot of nice goodies thanks to you lot, so it's time for my arse to start contributing I reckon!

Anyhow, I figured you guys could use this after reading a lot of posts here! I stumbled across it and boy is it PIMP! Frankly it puts the rest of your self-boot apps here to shame. So I think it's a nice starting THANK YOU for all the work you've guys have done here!

This appears to use a lot of the standard tools you see around with it's own custom GUI... BUT it must do something else because it'll handle cue/bins with CDDA that the bin2bootb proggie won't! I've used it on files I've gotten from here and there that I couldn't get to burn correctly that were labeled as self-boot, and/or missing music even though the files are there, such as TrickStyle and Re-Volt which now have the lovely background music thanks to this proggie! The GUI even has a walk through right on it! This thing works so good I haven't even bothered using Alchohol 120% since I got it!

You'll need Daemon tools installed as it requires you to mount a file in that, then it'll read from that and burn a self booting image or a CDR. Also there were some runtime files the Author (ExoSkeletor) said some users may need... I'm using WinXp SP2 and it works fab, but if anyone gets a run time error I'll throw 'em up for you! Just let me know! I'll be around here for a while!  ;)

Okay so lets see if I can code these links proper on my first time out!

Code: [Select]
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d992slrmsf9   

No Pass!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:41:46 PM by Raider420 »

Basile

Re: ExoBoot 1.31 Selfboot Toolkit For WinXP Users!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 12:04:54 AM »
Eazyboot is better , much better !

Raider420

• 8-Bit
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 12:59:58 AM »
Cool! But I can't read the Russian that's seems to be required. Thanks though!  :P

miketrix042

• Uploader
  • 128-bit
  • fat can dodge
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 02:39:01 AM »
thanks, im glad you like it here

Basile

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 10:52:23 AM »
But I can't read the Russian that's seems to be required.
no , you can choose language .

Raider420

• 8-Bit
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 04:46:19 PM »
Hmmmm the version I had leeched a couple of years was primarily in Russian... I went to the homepage after translating it to download the latest version but that thing and it's dload page is popping malware warnings up the gazoo.

ExoBoot is working fine for me, and I didn't see a lot of great pop around the haunts about this Eazyboot deal, so I'm cool! Thanks anyways.

Cheeseman

• 32-bit
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 01:57:02 PM »
Sounds good! Cheers!!!!  :D
"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!"
"You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!?!?"
"NO!!!!"

Mindflux

• 8-Bit
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 06:36:57 PM »
I couldn't get ExoBoot to make GigaWing BIN/CUE into an SB CDI.  It would make the CDI but it wouldn't boot.