47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11331 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: Dreamcast - Best console ever  (Read 14959 times)

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
Re: Dreamcast - Best console ever
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 09:56:42 AM »
It wasn't really sega's fault that the DC failed, it's the pirates that did it. Pirating games for current gen systems is probably a bad thing.

SKullinator

• 128-bit
  • Since Hub Mk-2
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »
It wasn't really sega's fault that the DC failed, it's the pirates that did it. Pirating games for current gen systems is probably a bad thing.
I'd also lay some blame on shemue. It was waayy to expensive to make, there is no way it would make a profit. which I guess we can thank piracy for too. Sooo... Yeah Segahub!!! we help destroy segas hardware division! woot
"I am Resisting your aggressions against me in favor that they are illegal" ~ some skilled crack head

itsdavebaby

• 32-bit
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 04:22:59 AM »
Also if you could have played sega cd games on the dreamcast it could have helped it better competing with the ps2 which could play Ps1 games

Pr0LificDC4Life

• 8-Bit
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009, 07:17:36 AM »
I have owned a Sega Dreamcast since 2001. Back then it would cost you $75 dollars used and $125 new in the box.  Only thing i regret is not having a BBA.  Yes dreamcast still owns!!!!!!!!!!!! I still play mine and im currently playing MvC2 CvS2 and a few others like most of us, I know we got most of our games you know the other way.  I have 2 dreamcasts the Sega Sports Edition and the plain jane off white one.  Some of the games won't ever be replicated or refabricated in production and Shenmue III should've been rls'd.  I laughed at my roommate for hours after he found out he couldnt finish the game.  Dreamcast is my console of choice when it comes to Best Console Ever.   All i can say is keep the DC alive and its still Breathing!!!!!!!!!!! 

Pr0LificDC4Life

• 8-Bit
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 05:24:04 AM »
Grimangel that arcade stick is nice i always wanted one so i could play the fighting games really well but yes the Dreamcast by far is the best console ever period hands down no questions asked.  you could do so much with the system i still play mine btw  :D

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2009, 07:00:34 AM »
Grimangel that arcade stick is nice i always wanted one so i could play the fighting games really well but yes the Dreamcast by far is the best console ever period hands down no questions asked.  you could do so much with the system i still play mine btw  :D
Yes Dreamcast is definitely awesome.