47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11331 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: Will Player  (Read 21768 times)

willplayer

• 128-bit
Will Player
« on: August 27, 2007, 04:55:55 PM »
I'm Will.
I'm different.
I'm 20 years old.
I'm 5'9" and only like 156 pounds.
Right now I go to a Tech school and it's ok. Ok actually it's messed up.
But hopefully when all of this is over I'll have that piece of paper that lets me do more with my life.

I live for video games. Any game you throw my way, I play. Super Mario on the NES was my first video game to learn to play. I always thought it was just some cartoon on the tv screen, but once Carrie handed me the controller and said try it, I realized that the controller actually helped animate the character on the screen! I was sucked in. And of course I have the usual problems with the parents about it. They've grounded me from playing FF7 for almost a whole summer because they thought it was really changing my attitude about life. And whenever they left for work, I would sneak in a few hours.

I've played lots of controversial stuff, from GTA to Conker's Bad Fur Day. I played Conker on mute almost the entire way through just so I could play it and my parents wouldn't bitch.

I've been through 3 xbox's. And I've learned quite a bit about them. Mainly just how to take them apart and switch out the dvd drives and hard drives because that's one of the biggest problems with the xbox.

I used to work at Scout Boats for a few months, 60 hours a week before I realized that this was not a career, this was not going to get me anywhere. And I didn't learn anything. If you ask me how to build a boat, I can't tell you. All I know is how to hook up hoses and wires and screw things in with glue. That's really about it. It was a lot of pressure, there was always a quota to fill. And some guy above you was making $20 an hour just to watch you work your asshole off when they have no idea how to even build a boat.

I hope one day I can really find something I like to do. I like to be creative; in high school, if there was extra credit, I'd take it up and beyond what they asked for. Which I wish more teachers would ask from us. But in college they don't do that. They don't care who you are or why you're there, because they've seen hundreds of other people, thousands of people just like you walk into their classroom. I feel like this is a different generation of people where jobs need to be given through a different method. It shouldn't be about what you spent 2 and a half years doing nothing the entire time. It should be what can you do, get on that computer, open that car up, show me what you can do, seriously.

I really think the government is fucked up in this country. All this talk about surveillance projects, opening up more doors for the government to watch us and hear every other word we say. Do you realize that a lot of people in this country, especially old people, are OK with this idea? Even with helping more people be aware of it, there's not much we can do to stop the government. But do we remember Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin? If any of those guys saw what we were up to right now, they would be pissed. When they made this country, they wanted out from under England, they wanted independence. They were being screwed over for every penny they had, as if England wasn't making enough already. And now, that is almost exactly what our government is doing to US. Am I wrong?

I'm a Christian. And I'm very open to what you believe in. I won't push you or pull you to believe in what I say. In fact, I don't give a crap. I have free will, and so do you. If you feel that there is a god, and if he is helping you do good things with your life, then great! I mean have you ever thought that maybe there was another god, that was basically my god, and we just never knew it? The thing that scares me is that religion is a big part of our lives whether we accept it or not. People have spent thousands of years reading all of these books, and some have broken away and written their own idea of a religion to fit their preferences. THAT also scares me. Some people can believe some of the craziest things. I mean, maybe I do too. Like Jesus walking on water. And the fact that some religions that say Jesus was just a prophet claiming to be God, that's kinda scary. Someone else, like a muslim, believes what I believe, but reads the Qu' Ran and believes that Jesus was only a prophet and nothing more, dying in the name of God but was not God. Sorry but if people think Jesus wasn't God and that there's someone else out there that really is the son of God, where are they? It's been centuries since Jesus came around. Where is the next person in the story? Exactly ... because Jesus WAS who he said he was, you dummy. A lot of his disciples did things in the name of God, not just for Jesus. My last thing about this is I know that the Bible is our best bet to figuring out things about God and who or what He is, but I wish there was so much more. There are thousands of churches that really stretch what the Bible is telling them and believe in what they WANT to believe. It's really sick. And it makes us look retarded. That's why I don't entirely go to a church. I am going to a few Bible studies right now, where people my age and older believe in the same things and don't judge each other. Because a lot of churches are based on judging each other and thinking their god is actually giving them brownie points for hugging someone they don't care about in church ...

So I hope I've opened a lot of topic for discussion. I've probably brought up over 5 different things to talk about. Pick and choose, seriously let's go. I'm mad and fucking messed up and ... whatever. Only thing I ask is ... we don't make this into a total religious topic. This is about me, you assholes :D lol jk whatever, talk about whatever's on your mind, I won't judge you, I'll most likely try to agree with you.

So I'm Will, nice to meet ya :)

xsonicx

• 128-bit
  • XBL: XsonicX08
Re: Will Player
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 05:19:15 PM »
Hey will, i don't think we've met. lol
And it's a great thing to be a proud christian and know your stuff and to know what a 'fake christian'(thats what i call them)  is. I Feel Ya man!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 07:04:01 PM by xsonicx »

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
  • Is it getting dark in here, or is it just me?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 06:38:17 PM »
I think I know everything about you now Will  :-*

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 07:41:18 PM »
do you know what my favorite color is? :D this is a trick question, guys!

xsonicx

• 128-bit
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 07:44:17 PM »
do you know what my favorite color is? :D this is a trick question, guys!

Hmmm... Blue?

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »
Heyyy you're right :) dark blue is the better answer, but blue ... ehhh what the heck lol. I mean it could be baby blue, blackberry blue, pool blue ... wtf just blue totally works :D

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 08:44:44 PM »
Hey, that's my favorite color too!

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 09:41:27 PM »
This is not my favourite colour.
Freedom headquarters!

SKullinator

• 128-bit
  • Since Hub Mk-2
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 10:22:39 PM »
@ elitle LOL
"I am Resisting your aggressions against me in favor that they are illegal" ~ some skilled crack head

HiroPro

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 11:15:24 PM »
WOW now thats an intro.  :-* Now Im thinking I should modify mine............ Nahhh.  ;D My first game (video game that is) I ever played was Ms Pac-Man for Atari 5200.... Yeah thats right Im old. I gotta go drink my Ensure and take a nap.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 02:15:45 PM by HiroPro »

SKullinator

• 128-bit
  • Since Hub Mk-2
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »
WOW now thats an intro...

more like a life story...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:15:57 AM by SKullinator »
"I am Resisting your aggressions against me in favor that they are illegal" ~ some skilled crack head

Legobit

• 8-Bit
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 07:40:58 PM »
christ!! there are no stop !! where do you get all energy and type all this  shit ???

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 08:23:42 PM »
LOL I don't know!!! :D Want to see me do it again? :|

steve

• 32-bit
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 04:52:10 AM »
I'm Will.
I'm different.
I'm 20 years old.
I'm 5'9" and only like 156 pounds.
Right now I go to a Tech school and it's ok. Ok actually it's messed up.
But hopefully when all of this is over I'll have that piece of paper that lets me do more with my life.

I live for video games. Any game you throw my way, I play. Super Mario on the NES was my first video game to learn to play. I always thought it was just some cartoon on the tv screen, but once Carrie handed me the controller and said try it, I realized that the controller actually helped animate the character on the screen! I was sucked in. And of course I have the usual problems with the parents about it. They've grounded me from playing FF7 for almost a whole summer because they thought it was really changing my attitude about life. And whenever they left for work, I would sneak in a few hours.

I've played lots of controversial stuff, from GTA to Conker's Bad Fur Day. I played Conker on mute almost the entire way through just so I could play it and my parents wouldn't bitch.

I've been through 3 xbox's. And I've learned quite a bit about them. Mainly just how to take them apart and switch out the dvd drives and hard drives because that's one of the biggest problems with the xbox.

I used to work at Scout Boats for a few months, 60 hours a week before I realized that this was not a career, this was not going to get me anywhere. And I didn't learn anything. If you ask me how to build a boat, I can't tell you. All I know is how to hook up hoses and wires and screw things in with glue. That's really about it. It was a lot of pressure, there was always a quota to fill. And some guy above you was making $20 an hour just to watch you work your asshole off when they have no idea how to even build a boat.

I hope one day I can really find something I like to do. I like to be creative; in high school, if there was extra credit, I'd take it up and beyond what they asked for. Which I wish more teachers would ask from us. But in college they don't do that. They don't care who you are or why you're there, because they've seen hundreds of other people, thousands of people just like you walk into their classroom. I feel like this is a different generation of people where jobs need to be given through a different method. It shouldn't be about what you spent 2 and a half years doing nothing the entire time. It should be what can you do, get on that computer, open that car up, show me what you can do, seriously.

I really think the government is fucked up in this country. All this talk about surveillance projects, opening up more doors for the government to watch us and hear every other word we say. Do you realize that a lot of people in this country, especially old people, are OK with this idea? Even with helping more people be aware of it, there's not much we can do to stop the government. But do we remember Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin? If any of those guys saw what we were up to right now, they would be pissed. When they made this country, they wanted out from under England, they wanted independence. They were being screwed over for every penny they had, as if England wasn't making enough already. And now, that is almost exactly what our government is doing to US. Am I wrong?

I'm a Christian. And I'm very open to what you believe in. I won't push you or pull you to believe in what I say. In fact, I don't give a crap. I have free will, and so do you. If you feel that there is a god, and if he is helping you do good things with your life, then great! I mean have you ever thought that maybe there was another god, that was basically my god, and we just never knew it? The thing that scares me is that religion is a big part of our lives whether we accept it or not. People have spent thousands of years reading all of these books, and some have broken away and written their own idea of a religion to fit their preferences. THAT also scares me. Some people can believe some of the craziest things. I mean, maybe I do too. Like Jesus walking on water. And the fact that some religions that say Jesus was just a prophet claiming to be God, that's kinda scary. Someone else, like a muslim, believes what I believe, but reads the Qu' Ran and believes that Jesus was only a prophet and nothing more, dying in the name of God but was not God. Sorry but if people think Jesus wasn't God and that there's someone else out there that really is the son of God, where are they? It's been centuries since Jesus came around. Where is the next person in the story? Exactly ... because Jesus WAS who he said he was, you dummy. A lot of his disciples did things in the name of God, not just for Jesus. My last thing about this is I know that the Bible is our best bet to figuring out things about God and who or what He is, but I wish there was so much more. There are thousands of churches that really stretch what the Bible is telling them and believe in what they WANT to believe. It's really sick. And it makes us look retarded. That's why I don't entirely go to a church. I am going to a few Bible studies right now, where people my age and older believe in the same things and don't judge each other. Because a lot of churches are based on judging each other and thinking their god is actually giving them brownie points for hugging someone they don't care about in church ...

So I hope I've opened a lot of topic for discussion. I've probably brought up over 5 different things to talk about. Pick and choose, seriously let's go. I'm mad and fucking messed up and ... whatever. Only thing I ask is ... we don't make this into a total religious topic. This is about me, you assholes :D lol jk whatever, talk about whatever's on your mind, I won't judge you, I'll most likely try to agree with you.

So I'm Will, nice to meet ya :)

Im steve , I like to rape peoples mothers

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 04:56:40 AM »
that's ... great Steve :)

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 07:32:40 AM »
Thank you steve, you should make an intro thread talking about that! :D.

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 07:55:35 AM »
yes I'd sure like to hear more

HiroPro

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »
Steve has been turned into the proper authorities and is now currently playing the role of Man-gina #1 at his state's correctional facilities.  :-*
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 02:04:01 PM by HiroPro »

xsonicx

• 128-bit
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 05:15:15 PM »
Lol i can see steve's intro now.

Im steve , I like to rape peoples mothers

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 06:54:13 PM »