47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11331 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 5055 times)

jonatbaylor

• 8-Bit
Hello Everyone
« on: February 15, 2010, 09:32:36 AM »
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to say Hello and I love the fact this site is up. I will be exploring it further soon.

I have been an avid Sega fan for at least 15 years and recently, started getting reacquainted with my old systems like the Genesis and Saturn.

In fact, I have found a way to get true 480p out of the master/genesis/saturn and the graphics look great. If you guys are curious let me know I can make a post about it, or you can find some guides on youtube.

Jon

retro_killa

• 128-bit
  • You must be the change you want 2 see in the world
    • Colorblind Designs
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 01:08:33 PM »
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to say Hello and I love the fact this site is up. I will be exploring it further soon.

I have been an avid Sega fan for at least 15 years and recently, started getting reacquainted with my old systems like the Genesis and Saturn.

In fact, I have found a way to get true 480p out of the master/genesis/saturn and the graphics look great. If you guys are curious let me know I can make a post about it, or you can find some guides on youtube.

Jon

Welcome to the site Jon,

I would really like to know more about "480p out of the master/genesis/saturn" this sounds like fun...

I have been a die hard classic console warrior for many years so I think we can relate in a lot of ways, in fact this whole site can relate.

If you have any questions fill free to post them up & I can assure that one or more of out loyal members will help you.

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 09:03:36 PM »
Welcome. :)
Freedom headquarters!

jonatbaylor

• 8-Bit
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 12:52:17 AM »
Welcome to the site Jon,

I would really like to know more about "480p out of the master/genesis/saturn" this sounds like fun...

I have been a die hard classic console warrior for many years so I think we can relate in a lot of ways, in fact this whole site can relate.

If you have any questions fill free to post them up & I can assure that one or more of out loyal members will help you.

I would be happy to detail this. I first looked around and then found this idea on a youtube video, where a guy detailed most of the steps.. Then, I have tried it myself so I have first hand experience doing it. Plus I feel that I would offer a bit more detail than the guy on youtube that I found. (no knock on him)

I suppose this would be considered a tutorial of sorts. Maybe I should make this post in a different section of the site? If I didn't have a bunch of exams due soon I'd get real hyphy with it and put up pics too. I guess I can take 5-6 and post if this site allows it.

Thanks

Jon

retro_killa

• 128-bit
  • You must be the change you want 2 see in the world
    • Colorblind Designs
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 10:54:59 AM »
I would be happy to detail this. I first looked around and then found this idea on a youtube video, where a guy detailed most of the steps.. Then, I have tried it myself so I have first hand experience doing it. Plus I feel that I would offer a bit more detail than the guy on youtube that I found. (no knock on him)

I suppose this would be considered a tutorial of sorts. Maybe I should make this post in a different section of the site? If I didn't have a bunch of exams due soon I'd get real hyphy with it and put up pics too. I guess I can take 5-6 and post if this site allows it.

Thanks

Jon

Post it up bro & if you do not mind hadd some pictures with that tutorial as well!