47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: blue88eagles

Author Topic: Next Gen gamming  (Read 5820 times)

Ofnir_leader

• 64-bit
Next Gen gamming
« on: November 27, 2013, 09:40:20 AM »
So, whats up guys!, long time no see.

Has anyone got a PS4 o XBO?, id like to have some real users references before spending some cash.

See ya around' 8)
@Dreamcast Witch@

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
Re: Next Gen gamming
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 12:27:26 AM »
Not me. If I did I'd probably go for a wii u just because I wouldn't have to pay to play online. I'll probably get a ps4 at some point in the future, just not for a while.

Earth

• 8-Bit
  • It's all in the hair.
    • ZombieModding
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 01:24:56 AM »
I won't be getting any consoles this time around. I really don't see a point why I should get a console that's weaker and less graphically beautiful than my PC. My interest with consoles kinda died after Gamecube and PS2.

If MS comes with a new Banjo game which I highly doubt, I may consider getting an xbox just for it.

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 01:26:42 AM »
Yeah until some exclusives come out I don't care, and I probably won't care much then. They are just low end PCs in boxes.
Freedom headquarters!

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 07:15:26 AM »
i bought the ps4 and its fucking awesome

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 07:03:22 PM »
i bought the ps4 and its fucking awesome
What games are awesome?

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 01:51:03 AM »
i got ass creed and battlefield. when bf works its a ton of fun with 64 players and the ps4 version is a huge upgrade from ps3/ what my ok pc can do.

ac4 is a ton of fun and its also pretty damn stunning on ps4. i finished it a few nights ago and im still playin it, upgrading your ship and trolling the seas and plundering everything in sight is awesome, plus theres tons of exploration on tiny islands with monkeys and treasure and shit

the ps4 is 10x more powerful than the ps3. much like all consoles, games in a couple years will really show off what the system can do. if you look at ps3 launch games like resistance and compare it to the last of us or killzone 3, theres 10x the improvement. i don't think its accurate to call the ps4 a low end pc, the ps4 is a beast with the specs and has a pretty big power advantage over its console competition. its gonna take some time to really show off what the hardware can do but it will happen and im fuckin pumped bruhs.

p.s. i also own the wii u and its fuckin baller, i cant wait for zelda.

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 05:48:43 AM »
I forgot about the new assassins creed. I'll have to pick that up when I finally get myself a ps4, looks pretty nice with all those plants in the wind. I've been playing Risen 2 on ps3 and the pirate theme was squandered to say the least.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 06:50:36 AM »
i definitely recommend it, the game is awesome dude. probably every bit as awesome on ps3 too, just less graphically sexy.

callmesir i understand your disappointment with ps4 requiring ps plus for online multi, but if you take advantage of deals that pop up online, you can score it for pretty cheap. i got a year on black friday for 30 bucks and it was basically that price all around the net that day. 30 bucks is 2.50 a month, which is pretty affordable imo, plus it carries over to everything you have on psn, so your ps3 and vita also get the plus benefits as well.