47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11330 Members - Latest Member: chaosdu55

Author Topic: Current Gen Gaming Talk- PS5/PS4 XBOX Series NINTENDO SWITCH PC Gaming  (Read 5960 times)

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
hey guys, i was inspired today by the sony games paris show to make this thread. lets have a thread where we talk about new
games and stuff were looking forward to. also any game news we think is kewl. all current gen system talk is kewl here no fanboy
shit.

today sony announced a new exclusive, a 12th century open world samurai game...... ummmmm....... FUCKING FUCK YEAH!

https://www.youtube.com/v/MUz539AeC5Y

gotta wait and see for some actual gameplay footage but i love the setting. it being exclusive will also mean it looks extra good on dat
ps4 pro.

i rented ass creed origins and i liked it. my time with it i wasn't blown away but i found it to be very fun. im gonna buy it black
friday when it goes on sale.

what says you guys? i know ps4 is popular but any of you guys xboxers? anyone like the new xbox one x? anyone PC only?? talk to me
BRUHZ!1111

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 04:59:36 AM by spshortman »

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
looks like sonic forces continues sega streak of bad 3d sonic games, but for some reason this quick look made me want to
play it:
https://www.youtube.com/v/tAGhQHO3RcA&t

the music in 3d sonic games has always been weird but this one is like super weird, bootleg linkin park and shit. for
some reason this game is making me want to play it LULZ!!!11

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
ill be playing shadow of colossus in 60fps mode bruhz:

https://www.youtube.com/v/fGqkWVRQD1g

last time i played it was on ps2 which spends a lot of time at 15fps! LULZ!

Ofnir_leader

• 64-bit
Im currently on:
Battlefield 1 (i just got  the premium pass so im back kicking noobs again ), there are really nice new maps and weapons.

Also on Modern Warfare Remastered, i swear never buy any COD game again, but this one isnt actually new!, so doesnt count, i just got the Platinium Trophy, so i just messing up with the multiplayer to kill some time.

Also on Horizon Zero Down, i love Aloy so thats enough reason, i still have to complete The Frozen Wilds DLC..

Im die hard Wipeout fan since PSX, and i miss it so much, so im getting the Omega Collection, this weekend! (on discount on PS Store)
@Dreamcast Witch@

Robsonut

• 8-Bit
    • sbo
Some games are very playable. Some games are very disappointing.

Pongsrits

• 8-Bit
Es un enlace que estaba buscando esta información también.

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
Re: Current Gen Gaming Talk- PS5/PS4 XBOX Series NINTENDO SWITCH PC Gaming
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 05:00:03 AM »

any of you dudes buy a next gen console? i got the ps5, its the biggest console ive ever seen with my eyes! i was expecting it to be around the size of the original fat ps3 but its WAAAAAY bigger. the system is at least completely silent and it also plays 99.9% of ps4 games so i guess i can forgive its gargantuan size. im impressed so far, many ps4 games have improvements when played on the ps5, ghost of tsushima runs at a perfect 60fps on ps5, its awesome. also the new dualsense controller is pretty nuts bros. the new call of duty has different trigger pull for different guns and it almost feels like your firing a real trigger. the first 3mm has no resistance than the rest of the trigger you have to push down hard, at the bottom of the press the gun fires and the trigger rumbles. the experience feels different than using any other controller. i bet microsoft's default controller will have all the same tech in it as the dualsense by the end of next year, its awesome! ps5 gets a thumbs up from me so far! any you guys buy the ps5 or series x? you guys having fun??!?!