japanese_cake has released new version of his very useful tool called GDI Explorer
.GDI Explorer changelog:
- Added: Now support reading compressed GDI archives (ZIP) but it can still not extract data from them.
- Fixed: Cannot parse GDI file with tabulation chars.
- Fixed: Unable to extract directories when their relative name is like another ones in an highest path.
- Fixed: The 2 seconds pause at the end of each CD-DA tracks is not well removed.
- Fixed: An extracted directory datetime do not match with iso datetime.
- Fixed: File association does not support long filenames.
- Fixed: The UI does not clean some fields when a loading error occures.
- Fixed: The right-click menu option "Convert all GDDA" appears even if there is no GDDA track.
- Cleanup: UI's code and debugging information
Get it here http://mediafire.com/file/03d19d6ibtfqnkc/jc-gdiexplorer-v1.4b.zip
Say thank you and give your suggestions here http://japanese-cake.livejournal.com/4291.html