Snap-On Gearhead Garage: The Virtual Mechanic is a PC game where players repair and customize late model cars and trucks. It was created by Mekada, endorsed by Snap-on Tools, and published in 1999 by Head Games (subsequently acquired by Activision). There is no feature for driving the cars. but Gearhead Garage introduced an entirely new "bolt-em up" paradigm. The appeal is reminiscent of taking things apart in real life -- players can completely disassemble the engine, repair the individual parts, reassemble them, and then exhibit the completed result in their 3D "car lot". The game also features a series of "jobs", wherein the player fixes vehicles cars owned by fictional characters. This allows them to earn money to buy custom items from the catalog, auction, or junkyard.
1. Mount Iso
2. Go to mounted drive right click and click explore
3. Click Setup and let install
4. After install go to GHG Updates
5. Click patch 2 and install to C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEADGAMES\GEARHEAD GARAGE
6. Click Patch3 then PatchD3D then santa and then your DONE!
In GHG Updates Click ghg then launch Gearhead Garage from the Icon on the desktop