47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11330 Members - Latest Member: chaosdu55

Author Topic: Sega Bass Fishing [NTSC-U][GDI]  (Read 6326 times)

Shadow Man

Sega Bass Fishing [NTSC-U][GDI]
« on: November 12, 2009, 02:23:47 PM »

HQ covers are included .
If the last thing you want to do is wake up at the crack of dawn to go freeze your butt off on a lake, all in the hopes of catching some fish, then SEGA BASS FISHING just might be what you're looking for. You'll have everything you need to bring in the big one, like 14 different lures, each with its own purpose and difficulty setting. There are also three different play modes that will challenge your skills and test your determination. The Practice mode acts as a training tool, teaching you everything from choosing the right lure to reeling the rod once you've got a bite. In Arcade mode, you'll hit three different lakes in an effort to bring home enough fish to meet your quota. Original mode is a Dreamcast exclusive, and it lets you enter a series of tournaments where you can improve your skills and move up the rankings. If you're ready to catch "the big one," then get your hands on SEGA BASS FISHING and go for it!
DL :
Code: [Select]
http://hotfile.com/dl/17341024/89f3bbb/Sega_Bass_Fishing_(U).rar.html

shroud

• 8-Bit
Re: Sega Bass Fishing [NTSC-U][GDI]
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 07:11:06 PM »
Thank you for this post, however the link appears to have died so it is no longer available.

chandu

• 8-Bit
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »
Hey guys,

i have got a glitch. when i take out the blue jewel from the tigers eye, the statue s not rotating to reveal square shaped valve handle. so i cant get the crane key and continue the game. can anyone help me.............?  

if possible email me a solution to: chandumt(AT)rediffmail dot com

Elite: Don't think bots can read this forum but better safe than an inbox of spam. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 09:53:02 PM by Football Lad »

diegoac

• 8-Bit
Upload cd2 again plz!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 01:43:25 AM »
guys, please!

someone can upload cd2 that works again?? I would be very thankful!

please please!! There is no link in any other forum that gave me a hope to play the second part of RE code veronica in NullDC.

=/

gorno

• 8-Bit
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 01:51:25 AM »
Does anyone have this GDI???

I really need it