47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: Segahub Not As Livley As It Used to Be?  (Read 15253 times)

i_got_you60

• 64-bit
Re: Segahub Not As Livley As It Used to Be?
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »
The more you post, the more we'll be able to put a personality with the name.  It'd take less time if you had an avatar  :P
yea i blame my avatar for everything too

Biggie578

• 16-bit
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »
Christmas is coming, we're all stocking up our cheeks full of acorns for the winter! ;D

Seriously, I think I've been here for 3-5 years, I seriously lost count. But seriously, all the good ol' buddies that have been here since the start, like seriously Soccerboi, Mesh, Chocobo, Kevlar, Donkeyboy, the list goes on seriously, we were all here to help feed the website and make it grow. But seriously we all grew up a few notches, a good few of us seriously got married and some of us go to college now. Responsibility isn't just a phase. It's an eternal reality. We'll always be held more responsible with each passing year and we're always expected to do more than what we want to. Me? I go to college. But I put so much of my free time into this site. Why? I kinda forgot. I don't even have a Dreamcast :GASPS!: I guess it's because I love having a family. I mean I have one in real life but it's not like I can talk to them about video games, they just let the conversation disappear asap and just respond with "Yeah" or "Uh huh" and that's about it. Dad and I played video games of Golf and Basketball, even Baseball over a decade ago, but now he's downstairs watchin ESPN on HD. Can I blame him? I guess not. Maybe he's grown up. Scary shit man ... seriously.

Mesh has a job and plays video games. I guess he's just busy.
Kevlar's into this phase right now where technology is the lamest thing in history.
Chocobo is a sweet lil girl that probably has a lot of other better things to do than read what us nerdy boys have to say.
DonkeyBoy grew up, got married = too busy. I saw him on Fable 2 last night though so he's not completely gone.

And whoever else you listed, most likely they've changed their ways. I've been stuck to doing this since I was in highschool. It's not just a hobby. It's almost my life.

What I'm saying is ... we're all growing up, I'll probably always be here for ya. There's IRC, a bunch of us love to get on there and talk a lot when Segahub's nice and quiet. But 75% of these topics won't go unreplied by yours truly ;D

I think this may be the first meaningful post by willgp...
will, you are the glue that holds the scattered pieces that we call home segahub together

jem

• Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »
speaking of avatars.. who is urs of Jem?

Milla Jovovich.  I used to have a few different ones of her that I'd use frequently.

I also had a fair collection of Ibanez Jem avatars.  I'm sure I have them all backed up on a dvd somewhere.  Maybe I'll start bringing the old ones back ;).

HiroProbot

• 32-bit
  • www.retrocast.ch.vu
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »
Milla Jovovich.  I used to have a few different ones of her that I'd use frequently.

I also had a fair collection of Ibanez Jem avatars.  I'm sure I have them all backed up on a dvd somewhere.  Maybe I'll start bringing the old ones back ;).

Milla's my woman (ummm no).  :-X  lol Actually shes quite cool though I saw her perform a few years ago in Hollywood. Shes as big a freak as you might imagine, but even more beautiful in person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=css_efzE1N4

Shes very down to earth and casual though. I even got a chance to speak with her briefly. I was of course a nervous dork, but she had a great sense of humor about it.

As far as this place being slow or not like it use to be, seems the same to me. :) People gotta live and that means work,school, etc.  :D

Generalidea

• Forum Cowboy/Gangster
  • 128-bit
  • Would you say... a million?
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »
I find it very awkward to hit on Mila, she looks exactly like my cousin, like they could be the same person at different ages.

So yeah :D anyone who has their mind on marrying Mila, there is another one out there! lol

HiroProbot

• 32-bit
  • www.retrocast.ch.vu
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2008, 11:33:08 PM »
I find it very awkward to hit on Mila, she looks exactly like my cousin, like they could be the same person at different ages.

So yeah :D anyone who has their mind on marrying Mila, there is another one out there! lol

Not to mention she is engaged to Paul W. S. Anderson and has a daughter named Ever with him. She's pretty much a hot soccer mom now..well kind of.  ;D

Now about your cousin... ;)

SKullinator

• 128-bit
  • Since Hub Mk-2
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »

I know what you mean, I know this girl named kerry, she looked almost exactly like my cousin... who's also named kerry! I can tell she likes me and it gets pretty awkward. I see her almost everyday, and shes in alot of my classes. I guess its just some type of strange anti-incest instinct.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 03:38:15 AM by SKullinator »
"I am Resisting your aggressions against me in favor that they are illegal" ~ some skilled crack head

wickidweasel

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 03:20:33 AM »
Im sure its fine in some towns :D

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2008, 04:44:23 AM »
Like... Colchester (guess of Wikid's heritage)...
Freedom headquarters!

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2008, 07:39:05 AM »
Yyyyeah :)

Generalidea

• Forum Cowboy/Gangster
  • 128-bit
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008, 07:49:09 AM »
XD best direction any topic has gone ever.

SKullinator

• 128-bit
  • Since Hub Mk-2
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2008, 09:10:58 AM »
! I dont think It could of gone in a better direction!
"I am Resisting your aggressions against me in favor that they are illegal" ~ some skilled crack head

wickidweasel

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2008, 12:05:35 PM »
lmfao close but not close enough

SolidMetal

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2008, 07:20:26 PM »
DREAMCAST

i_got_you60

• 64-bit
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 02:20:02 PM »
DREAMCAST
that is tottaly ot
what happened to all the milla clones we were talking about i just wish they spare some for me after  Resident evil 4 movie.

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
  • Is it getting dark in here, or is it just me?
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2008, 09:15:18 PM »
XD best direction any topic has gone ever.
Good 'ol Segahub ;D.

dcfan1

• 16-bit
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2008, 03:55:29 AM »
I used to frequent alot on the old forums. That was some time ago. Then I had to re-register. Since I was never really on here... Now were back on topic :p

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2008, 04:10:49 AM »
Is there even a Resident Evil 4 movie in the works? I didn't really see how they could ... but what do I know

Generalidea

• Forum Cowboy/Gangster
  • 128-bit
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2008, 06:31:42 AM »
lol, 5 you mean?? XD

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
Umm ... you're kidding right? The third one was Resident Evil: Extinction. I wasn't talking about the video games, just the movies. :D