47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: Anyone else think The Dark Knight sucked?  (Read 21651 times)

SolidMetal

Anyone else think The Dark Knight sucked?
« on: July 28, 2008, 03:32:02 AM »
Ok so I just got back from seeing the dark knight. I just finished watching the first batman begins movie yesterday and was pretty excited for this one. I go to the theater to see the movie with my dad, thinking that this will be a great movie to see.

Sorry great? More like terrifying. And I'm not talking Scary movie terrifying, I'm talking like watching a terrorist movie on killing americans to show the world they have balls.

How was this movie rated PG-13? I mean it was just like watching a movie about just slaughtering people. Explosions, knifing, shooting, hanging, and recording it to show the world. I was disturbed be on belief. And please I am asking you not to flame me and be the Jokers bitch and tell me that I'm being a *****, no I am not. There's just some things in this world that no one should see. One of the moments that makes me never wanting to see this movie again was with the batman fake video. Of joker pretty much torching him, it was very disturbing.
Even my dad even would cover his eyes through some parts.

Right now he won't even go fishing because hes "Emotionally disoriented." He is like feeling sick.

And I guess Kids are suppose to go out and see this movie? I understand for some hardcore comic reading batman fans that this was exciting and dark and kick ass to them but to alot of people this was a let down. If you guys have kids I would suggest not having them go see this movie unless you think they can handle it.

Also one character I felt made the movie even worse was Harvey Dent. He took me from seeing what happened to the joker at the end, I guess they got the idea that batman rather go after some lawyer then wait a few minutes to finish off the joker. This is one of the movies where I wanted the superhero to actually KILL the super villain.

Alright so you guys read, you guys flame me. I'm all yours now.

EDIT: anyone else think that most of the hype up about it was because of Heath Leger's death? Lets rethink this a minute, if he didn't die would you really think the whole country would go mad for this movie?

GeezuzKhrist119

• 128-bit
  • Leader Of The 3rd World Order
    • My Game Collection
Re: Anyone else think The Dark Knight sucked?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 03:56:34 AM »
u r the first ppl besides me to said that the movie is bullshit and the hype is cuz of queer boy heath being dead.

i refused to see it. im not paying money to see shit.

and i think batman is a pussy who rapes robin in the ass and uses his blood as lube.
SUPER MEGA DEATH CHRIST 2000 BC

F*CKEEEEEER

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 04:28:09 AM »
Personaly I think the whole thing about joker is just a big ass kissing fest, guarantee he takes awards at every movie award show JUST CAUSE HE IS DEAD.  I'm gonna download it soon and Im not expecting greatness.  its like U2 winning all those awards a few years ago, I dont get it, there not good, atleast not nearly as good as hollywood kissassers tell you they are, neither is ledger. neither is coldplay, neither is seinfeld.
its all bullshit and its bad for ya!

SolidMetal

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 05:31:22 AM »
whoa now I agreed up to seinfeld. I love seinfeld, its like a show me and my dad watch xD

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 05:49:46 AM »
theres nothing funny on it, not on a single episode.  the funniest part of seinfeld was when that dude freaked out and called those black guys the n word. and that wasnt on seinfeld.

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 06:03:13 AM »
EDIT: anyone else think that most of the hype up about it was because of Heath Leger's death? Lets rethink this a minute, if he didn't die would you really think the whole country would go mad for this movie?

This is exactly what I think. Haven't seen it yet but I no doubt will and add more to the box office ratings...
Freedom headquarters!

GeezuzKhrist119

• 128-bit
  • Leader Of The 3rd World Order
    • My Game Collection
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 06:09:21 AM »
seinfeld is shit but i loved the lost episode tho

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk[/youtube]

SUPER MEGA DEATH CHRIST 2000 BC

F*CKEEEEEER

BigJuiceUC

• 64-bit
  • Unsung Champion
    • Myspace
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 06:18:13 AM »
I honestly have to discredit any and all of your future opinions now guys...  ;D
Booty? Whether it be pirate treasure or sluts Big Juice is down!

SolidMetal

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 07:05:14 AM »
^bleh you must be one of those consumed by all the hype of the dark knight eh? Probably think MAN ITS THE BEST MOVIE EVERR

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 11:16:58 AM »
I haven't seen it yet but ... if this movie ruined you for life ... did you even see 2 girls 1 cup? I never wanted to poop again.

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »
lol your welcome will.  juice if you cant take us seriously because we dont respect ass kissing of average actors/singers, then I cant take you seriously for anything.  if its the Seinfeld thing.   Meh I dont think its that important cause Seinfeld wont be of any relevance whatsoever in 10 years. where Mash will still be funny and interesting.

BigJuiceUC

• 64-bit
  • Unsung Champion
    • Myspace
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »
SHEESH IT WAS A JOKE!  ::)

For the 964th time... dont take anything I say literally unless I say so k?

I did love the movie and  I was pumped WAY before Heath Ledger kicked the bucket. As far as it being the greatest movie of all time... I think 300 would like a word with it.

I am a huge batman nerd too, so that has a lot to do with it.

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 07:17:37 PM »
i wasn't being serious so much as intentionally being an asshole.

BigJuiceUC

• 64-bit
  • Unsung Champion
    • Myspace
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 08:24:10 PM »
Just wondering Adam Bomb... how old are you?

I honestly know ZERO people 25 and under who watch MASH  =P

I guess the being an asshole thing is better? Who cares?  ;D

SolidMetal

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 08:43:54 PM »
I haven't seen it yet but ... if this movie ruined you for life ... did you even see 2 girls 1 cup? I never wanted to poop again.
Uh I thought you like loved that video. Seeing as you watched it like 10 times plus showing it to friends and family, gross.

spagett

• Donator
  • 32-bit
  • im a fag ur a fag lets do fag stuff
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »
i dont give a shit if heath died, he can beat jack nick's version

"have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"

heath never said cool shit like that, although he did like his lips as if they tasted like jake gylenhall's dick

SolidMetal

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 09:45:58 PM »
i dont give a shit if heath died, he can beat jack nick's version

"have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"

heath never said cool shit like that, although he did like his lips as if they tasted like jake gylenhall's dick
omg lol.

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
  • Is it getting dark in here, or is it just me?
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 09:52:45 PM »
I thought it was a great movie.  I do agree with you on the PG-13 part, I was creeped out by it and I can't imagine a 13 year old watching that... the movie rating system is so messed up.

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 12:18:07 AM »
dark its cause gay dead guys are the new big thing.  they will give anything a pg13 if theirs a dead fruit in it.  can we get George Takei to do the third movie and die?

SolidMetal

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 12:37:59 AM »
Supposedly they got rid of more violence to keep the pg-13 rating, how?