47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11331 Members - Latest Member: Cipango

Author Topic: FS: Pandora Tool Battery *NEW* - $20 shipped to US  (Read 1415 times)

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
  • Is it getting dark in here, or is it just me?
FS: Pandora Tool Battery *NEW* - $20 shipped to US
« on: July 14, 2008, 09:51:27 PM »
I have three Pandora Batteries for sale, all brand new.  They work with both PSP fat and PSP slim.  Pandora Battery is useful if you want to safely install custom firmware to your PSP with no possibility of bricking.  The best part is that you can use this battery as many times as you want, so if you have a friend with a PSP, split the cost and it'll be $10 a person.

I will ship internationally, it'll be $21 shipped for Canada and around $25 shipped for everywhere else. If you aren't in Canada or US, please contact me first though so I can give you an exact price.

They go for more on eBay, but I can't risk even getting one item removed because of TOS violations.  That's already happened enough and I'll probably lose my account if it happens again.

Code: [Select]
http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=so&sbrftog=1&dfsp=32&catref=C6&guest=1&from=R40&satitle=psp+battery+tool&sacat=1249%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=48103&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&fis=2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2