47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11330 Members - Latest Member: chaosdu55

Author Topic: D-SNES  (Read 6044 times)

Von_crazi

• 8-Bit
D-SNES
« on: August 07, 2007, 07:00:09 AM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDOOKWU1

iight i downloaded it before but i dont know what happend because i lost the other disk, and now when i try to play it, it says: under read error or something and i wanna know what that means cause it didnt do that before so any suggestions?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NO ONE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BEAT ME!!!!!!!

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
  • Is it getting dark in here, or is it just me?
Re: D-SNES
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 06:05:35 PM »
My suggestion is to not even bother with SNES emulation on the dreamcast, lol.  You will be disappointed.  If you want to try the best SNES client on the Dreamcast get Snes4All.

Von_crazi

• 8-Bit
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 05:21:46 AM »
its like i had the game before and it played perfectly now it doesnt wanna download into a disk im hella pissed right now cause i miss this game.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NO ONE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BEAT ME!!!!!!!

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 08:04:33 AM »
and I miss you oh wonderful ...

Von_crazi

• 8-Bit
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 11:59:03 AM »
OH WOW!

xsonicx

• 128-bit
  • XBL: XsonicX08
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 04:48:24 PM »
so is d-snes the best snes emulator fof DC ?

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 09:01:01 PM »
If you want to try the best SNES client on the Dreamcast get Snes4All.

Ummm no, SNES4All is ... lol it seriously is, you should get that if you're wanting the best snes emulator on DC

Donkeyboy

• SegaHub's prodigal son. I show up with the wind.
  • Administrator
  • 64-bit
  • Everyday Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 09:28:24 AM »
But no offense to you emuheads - if you're going to emulate, at least run it on a PC or an original XB.  No disappointment there.
XBL Gamertag: Everyday Legend  -  PSN ID: Everyday_Legend  -  Steam: Everyday Legend
Dtoid: Everyday Legend  -  Raptr: Everyday Legend  -  Twitter: Everyday_Legend

Yep.  There's a theme.

xsonicx

• 128-bit
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 01:19:26 PM »
I Prefer using a pad and playin on tv like the real system, and i hate the bricky pc pad i got from my uncle last christmas

SKullinator

• 128-bit
  • Since Hub Mk-2
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »
But no offense to you emuheads - if you're going to emulate, at least run it on a PC or an original XB.  No disappointment there.

blasphemy!!! the dreamcast is the greatest emulation system ever! The dreamcast currently houses the fastest sega saturn emulator out of all other game consoles (excluding the pc, because it isnt a console) running at a stunning 10 fps.  It also has the best/most complete NES emulation out of all the other system (minus the netplay though).  It was also the original system to feature Neo geo Cd emulation.  now back on topic, dream snes' speed diffeence between snes4all isnt that great, infact afew snes games run better on D-snes than snes4all.  however there are a few tricks to making games run faster. first being, use PAL roms only (50hz refresh rate!!!) and there are some steeing that you can turn on and off to speed things up. over all, I'd suggest Snes4all, but I wouldnt rule out D-snes.
"I am Resisting your aggressions against me in favor that they are illegal" ~ some skilled crack head

xsonicx

• 128-bit
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 11:46:12 PM »
Right On!!! And how would panzer dragoon run with this emu, and can i have the link to the GOOD snes emulator too :)

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
  • Is it getting dark in here, or is it just me?
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »
http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/snes4all.html

Panzer Dragoon wouldn't run with any emulator on the Dreamcast.

Xiaopang

• 32-bit
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 04:13:58 PM »
blasphemy!!! the dreamcast is the greatest emulation system ever! The dreamcast currently houses the fastest sega saturn emulator out of all other game consoles (excluding the pc, because it isnt a console) running at a stunning 10 fps.  It also has the best/most complete NES emulation out of all the other system (minus the netplay though).  It was also the original system to feature Neo geo Cd emulation.  now back on topic, dream snes' speed diffeence between snes4all isnt that great, infact afew snes games run better on D-snes than snes4all.  however there are a few tricks to making games run faster. first being, use PAL roms only (50hz refresh rate!!!) and there are some steeing that you can turn on and off to speed things up. over all, I'd suggest Snes4all, but I wouldnt rule out D-snes.

I totally second that. I just posted my Dreamsnes PAL only collection here. It's perfect to check out SNES emulation for DC.  One reason to prefere Dreamsnes over Snes4all would be the saving option. Who wants to play RPGs without being able to save them? :-P
But Snes4all will surely surpass Dreamsnes once it's out of its alpha stage.
Be a noob! Don't read the FAQ!!!

i'm outta here...