47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: Saturny2X

Author Topic: What did you do to Will Player! O_o  (Read 14116 times)

mr.giggity

• Global Moderator
  • 128-bit
  • Giggity giggity goo!!
Re: What did you do to Will Player! O_o
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2008, 05:36:33 AM »
Will I think you need a mrs, you have WAY too much time on your hands ;)
great vid though

Ya Yooooooose!!

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2008, 05:39:29 AM »
I agree ... hahahaha

Donkeyboy

• SegaHub's prodigal son. I show up with the wind.
  • Administrator
  • 64-bit
  • Everyday Legend
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 06:24:35 AM »
Will, I've said that you just need to get some high-quality pussy that isn't under 17 in order to start growing some ballhairs.  Any luck with that?
XBL Gamertag: Everyday Legend  -  PSN ID: Everyday_Legend  -  Steam: Everyday Legend
Dtoid: Everyday Legend  -  Raptr: Everyday Legend  -  Twitter: Everyday_Legend

Yep.  There's a theme.

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 06:44:09 AM »
One girl that had even the tiniest bit of interest is Joanna, and she's a flirt with a life that has no ending sentences. She's in Michigan and she's not coming down here for years, as of right now. I'll find a girl soon enough, don't you worry. It all takes time and effort, two things I don't have right now.

Ofnir_leader

• 64-bit
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2008, 03:19:24 AM »

lol i got 80% of that is easier when you know spanish.
@Dreamcast Witch@

blurr

• 32-bit
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »
perfect girl for Will

http://cubo.cc/

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2008, 01:03:12 AM »
O_o am I supposed to see anything more than a gray screen? :D

darkNiGHTS

• soccerboi
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
  • Is it getting dark in here, or is it just me?
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2008, 02:08:32 AM »
Yeah, there's some sort of flash player error for me.

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2008, 02:34:55 PM »
Your mom's a flash player error! :D

SolidMetal

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2008, 11:31:00 PM »
Wow it took you that long to think of a comeback?

Generalidea

• Forum Cowboy/Gangster
  • 128-bit
  • Would you say... a million?
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2008, 12:41:23 AM »
Thats scary as shit!

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 02:14:16 AM »
Looks like a kai's power goo animation to me. And I'd still do her.

Donkeyboy

• SegaHub's prodigal son. I show up with the wind.
  • Administrator
  • 64-bit
  • Everyday Legend
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 04:02:58 AM »
Dude, you don't need time and effort.  All you need to a look in your eyes that doesn't scream "goofball."  If a girl thinks that you don't care about her or anyone/anything else, she wants to put your dick in her mouth as if her life will be depending on it.  Don't ask me how that makes sense, because it doesn't.  But what it is - is absolutely true.  If you can just be cool, aloof, light and breezy, you'll find that you're able to bang any snatch you telepathically will to you, or damn near to it. 

I actually put this to a kid who was in line for GTA4 last night, and he didn't believe me.  So, I asked for the woman's opinion (my Asst. Manager's GF dressed up as Lola - the lollipop girl from the GTA cover art) on whether my system was actually viable or not.

She said that it was absolutely true - an overabundance of balls is far more attractive than no balls at all.  You're shy, you die, and it's that simple.  And to that whole idea of having a look in your eyes that's 1/2 playful, 1/2 total ambivalence...well, she told me how well that works, but I won't say it verbatim on here (there are folks who may know these people on here, and I don't want to get anyone in any trouble over misconstrued bullshit).  Let's just say that it's failsafe and foolproof, and if you don't believe me - you must be a fucking virgin, man.  :D

I told you once, twice, too many times to count:
If you need a guaranteed strategy to get laid, just ask your boy.  I know the secrets of how to make the vag come to you, my sons.
XBL Gamertag: Everyday Legend  -  PSN ID: Everyday_Legend  -  Steam: Everyday Legend
Dtoid: Everyday Legend  -  Raptr: Everyday Legend  -  Twitter: Everyday_Legend

Yep.  There's a theme.

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2008, 04:32:57 AM »
Gotta agree with donkeyboy, women do love assholes. Thats not to say that it's a good way to get a girlfriend for a long term relationship though. My last relationship went something like this: met her when I was drunk, acted like an asshole. Fucked her. Acted like an asshole after that because I fucked so quick and thought she was a slut. Ended up falling for her, acted like the nice guy I am deep down, and it fell to pieces because I wasn't the guy she thought I was.
But, if you're after some poonani, donkeyboy knows his shit.

mr.giggity

• Global Moderator
  • 128-bit
  • Giggity giggity goo!!
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2008, 04:34:06 AM »
Dude, you don't need time and effort.  All you need to a look in your eyes that doesn't scream "goofball."  If a girl thinks that you don't care about her or anyone/anything else, she wants to put your dick in her mouth as if her life will be depending on it.  Don't ask me how that makes sense, because it doesn't.  But what it is - is absolutely true.  If you can just be cool, aloof, light and breezy, you'll find that you're able to bang any snatch you telepathically will to you, or damn near to it. 

I actually put this to a kid who was in line for GTA4 last night, and he didn't believe me.  So, I asked for the woman's opinion (my Asst. Manager's GF dressed up as Lola - the lollipop girl from the GTA cover art) on whether my system was actually viable or not.

She said that it was absolutely true - an overabundance of balls is far more attractive than no balls at all.  You're shy, you die, and it's that simple.  And to that whole idea of having a look in your eyes that's 1/2 playful, 1/2 total ambivalence...well, she told me how well that works, but I won't say it verbatim on here (there are folks who may know these people on here, and I don't want to get anyone in any trouble over misconstrued bullshit).  Let's just say that it's failsafe and foolproof, and if you don't believe me - you must be a fucking virgin, man.  :D

I told you once, twice, too many times to count:
If you need a guaranteed strategy to get laid, just ask your boy.  I know the secrets of how to make the vag come to you, my sons.
Now listen up. This is 100% truth. If you follow this strategy you WILL get laid. Period.

Ya Yooooooose!!

willplayer

• 128-bit
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2008, 11:32:47 PM »
Good advice ... well ... seeing how I just got through with my hernia surgery, I'm kind of out of commission of gangbangage for the next couple weeks, but fuck ;) I can act cool, watch me goooo