47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: blue88eagles

Author Topic: do you guys think my crystal blue dreamcast is kewl?  (Read 1851 times)

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
do you guys think my crystal blue dreamcast is kewl?
« on: July 30, 2021, 02:21:02 AM »
hey guys, a fuck ton of new dreamcast shells have hit the market: https://www.muramasaentertainment.com/product-category/replacement-components/dreamcast-replacement-components/dreamcast-replacement-cases/

i bought a crystal blue dreamcast shell. my dreamcast also has a gdemu clone and that popular fan mod making it very quiet. heres some crappy pics i took:

the fan mod includes a special latch to fit the after market fan and the seller sold me a white latch a couple of years ago. im going to replace the white latch with a black one to make it look just a tiny bit cleaner. the case is translucent so the led just kind of sprays light out of the front of the console but it looks pretty kewl at night. some people go one final step further and replace the power supply with one of these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/284370404843?hash=item4235cc05eb:g:uscAAOSwHsdg7WUH but i am probably done modding my dreamcast, we'll see maybe ill get bored next year and do the power supply too lulz! the shells are expensive but they are high quality, it feels like an OEM product.

do you guys think my dreamcast is kewlz? i hope you think its KEWLZ!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 05:02:09 AM by spshortman »

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
Re: do you guys think my crystal blue dreamcast is kewl?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 03:00:44 AM »
PLEASE SOMEBODY ANYBODY TELL ME IM KEWL! PLEASE!!!!1111

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 11:04:35 PM »
I like your dreamcast my friend.
Freedom headquarters!

spshortman

• Bruh
  • 64-bit
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 09:47:09 PM »
I like your dreamcast my friend.

thank you eilte evil. did you check out the website with all the shells? which shell would you buy for your dreamcast if you modded it? which one do you like the most?