47847 Posts in 5487 Topics - by 11332 Members - Latest Member: blue88eagles

Author Topic: Anyone else think The Dark Knight sucked?  (Read 21691 times)

tel3caster

• 16-bit
  • s17ic0n
Re: Anyone else think The Dark Knight sucked?
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2008, 05:14:39 AM »
I honestly have to discredit any and all of your future opinions now guys...  ;D
I agree. I thought this was the best action movie I've seen in a long time. And btw, SolidMetal I hate queers as much as the next guy but you are by far the biggest asshole on Segahub. I'm not a big Ledger fan, but his performance was amazing. Almost as amazing as when you were sucking your mother's dick. On the other hand, Christian Bale wasn't very good in this movie.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 05:21:45 AM by tel3caster »

gblock

• 64-bit
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2008, 07:31:08 AM »
I agree. I thought this was the best action movie I've seen in a long time. And btw, SolidMetal I hate queers as much as the next guy but you are by far the biggest asshole on Segahub. I'm not a big Ledger fan, but his performance was amazing. Almost as amazing as when you were sucking your mother's dick. On the other hand, Christian Bale wasn't very good in this movie.

lol   two words come to mind.....

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 07:37:00 AM by gblock »

SolidMetal

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2008, 07:54:47 AM »

WHOA BUDDY
why don't you just suck my dick and call it a day? Geez, get off my sack.

SolidMetal

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2008, 07:56:57 AM »
also Will your posts are really starting to annoy me. Sorta thinking about leaving Segahub because of your useless negativity towards me.

Honestly dude your being a dick in an ass that doesn't belong there. More like adam bombs belongs there

LOL

BigJuiceUC

• 64-bit
  • Unsung Champion
    • Myspace
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 08:18:40 AM »
wow... internet tough guys for the loss?

Good job at showing your age Solid  ;D
Booty? Whether it be pirate treasure or sluts Big Juice is down!

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2008, 09:36:29 AM »
You guys have really got to learn how to take things with a grain of salt. Everybody here argues. Everybody gets pissed off once in a while, and that's when we step away from the computer.

I also want to throw this in the mix like I always do: some of my best friends are gay, I don't know why there are always negative connotations associated with gay people. I haven't even seen brokeback mountain, but wow that must have taken balls for Ledger to do that part, knowing full well the negativity he would receive.

And Tieden: U2 certainty isn't my favorite, but I'll admit I've played "all i want is you" to more than one girlfriend.

But c'mon guys, grain of salt.

BigJuiceUC

• 64-bit
  • Unsung Champion
    • Myspace
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2008, 10:27:23 AM »
You guys have really got to learn how to take things with a grain of salt. Everybody here argues. Everybody gets pissed off once in a while, and that's when we step away from the computer.

I also want to throw this in the mix like I always do: some of my best friends are gay, I don't know why there are always negative connotations associated with gay people. I haven't even seen brokeback mountain, but wow that must have taken balls for Ledger to do that part, knowing full well the negativity he would receive.

And Tieden: U2 certainty isn't my favorite, but I'll admit I've played "all i want is you" to more than one girlfriend.

But c'mon guys, grain of salt.

I don't understand why people can't grasp stuff like this  ::)

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2008, 11:50:28 AM »
also Will your posts are really starting to annoy me. Sorta thinking about leaving Segahub because of your useless negativity towards me.

Honestly dude your being a dick in an ass that doesn't belong there. More like adam bombs belongs there
LOL
Whats this negativity towards me? I do this shit as a character...... well I guess it works My asshole-ishness that is.
ANYWHO! the movie was not supposed to be a B rated action movie telenoob, it was supposed to be your trademark crappy superhero movie that everyone pretends to love even thougn in reality it is nothing more than a B rated action movie.  It just so happened to be a B rated action flick disguised as a superhero movie. with A rated actors and actresses wich made it even worse.....  although Batman sucked 100 percent no matter how you looked at it.   Im not taking ledgers faggotry from brokeass mountain into account when I say Joker was bullshit, he was mildly amusing at best, but all in all, He sucked.

Reality is this, the movie sucked all around. from batman to joker the entire movie stinks of B rated Action flick.  you inadvertently hit it on the fucking head, its an action movie much in the style of a jean claud van crap movie. and much less in the sense of a good superhero movie. this movie was a pile through and through.  Ive seen better movies directed by Norm MacDonald.

gblock

• 64-bit
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2008, 01:18:37 PM »
wow... internet tough guys for the loss?

Yeah we both have expierence dealing with a "clan"  ::) of internet tough guys from another message board don't we UC? lol

BigJuiceUC

• 64-bit
  • Unsung Champion
    • Myspace
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »
Yeah we both have expierence dealing with a "clan"  ::) of internet tough guys from another message board don't we UC? lol

you can say that again... god I hate those assclowns, I bet they dont even know what the 108 dragons really are  ;D

tel3caster

• 16-bit
  • s17ic0n
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2008, 09:29:31 PM »
WHOA BUDDY
why don't you just suck my dick and call it a day? Geez, get off my sack.
Why don't you suck on your own dick you little faggot? Btw, your little signature makes you look like a emo-dumbass spoiled piece of shit. Oh noes my xbox is broken! What a retard, you bought the console full well knowing the risks, don't complain about it on a forum that doesn't give a monkey's ass about you fucking douchebag. And it probably would be better if homos like you left. :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 09:32:44 PM by tel3caster »

SolidMetal

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2008, 10:14:41 PM »
wow ok you dont understand my sig do you?
I was showing that the 360 would ruin my life with master chief as its idle, which it has :D I love my 360.

You don't know nothing.

No sorry but i'm not homo, :\ maybe you could find someone on eharmony.com?

BigJuiceUC

• 64-bit
  • Unsung Champion
    • Myspace
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2008, 11:20:52 PM »
Why don't you suck on your own dick you little faggot? Btw, your little signature makes you look like a emo-dumbass spoiled piece of shit. Oh noes my xbox is broken! What a retard, you bought the console full well knowing the risks, don't complain about it on a forum that doesn't give a monkey's ass about you fucking douchebag. And it probably would be better if homos like you left. :)

do me a favor and speak for your fucking self from now on k?

We may badger or pick on Solid, but it is no more than we do or have with each other. Judging by your post count I don't really think you have the authority to declare that the forum does not care. Hell, I don't either, nor does anyone else aside from a select few.

Sir, Will, Nights, Giggs, and Elite are pretty much the only ones that come to mind and even then I don't want anyone else speaking for me pal.

Elite Evil

• Well hung poster
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2008, 11:27:54 PM »
Internet bickering is so lame...
Freedom headquarters!

Adam Bomb 669

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »

SolidMetal

tel3caster

• 16-bit
  • s17ic0n
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2008, 06:53:44 AM »

You don't know nothing.

meaning that I know everything. btw, we all know a retard, you.
do me a favor and speak for your fucking self from now on k?

We may badger or pick on Solid, but it is no more than we do or have with each other. Judging by your post count I don't really think you have the authority to declare that the forum does not care. Hell, I don't either, nor does anyone else aside from a select few.

Sir, Will, Nights, Giggs, and Elite are pretty much the only ones that come to mind and even then I don't want anyone else speaking for me pal.
i'm pretty sure i've been on this forum longer than you have you dumb fuck. :) just been busy with college and having a life.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 07:02:06 AM by tel3caster »

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2008, 07:28:46 AM »
i'm pretty sure i've been on this forum longer than you have you dumb fuck. :) just been busy with college and having a life.
How are you doing? Things at home OK? Hows the kids? Chill out maybe?

tel3caster

• 16-bit
  • s17ic0n
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2008, 07:41:02 AM »
How are you doing? Things at home OK? Hows the kids? Chill out maybe?
yeah yeah, i'm fine. i just need to take my meds again. damn high blood pressure.

call_me_sir

• Hardcore n00b
  • Administrator
  • 128-bit
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2008, 09:19:24 AM »
yeah yeah, i'm fine. i just need to take my meds again. damn high blood pressure.
:D